chapter 22 : "something doesn't right..."

Author...:  for all reader who reading this lame story.....with due all respect please don't press any vote button.
Thank you so much..

     'WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.......HOLD IN THERE WHAT THE SHE TRY TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Y/n thought with panicking face dripping with sweat stare at mina

  Y/n pull her hand from Mina grip slightly caught the person attention,
Mina stare at the latter standing like hard rock slightly partedher lips.
       "Is there something wrong........ did you have stomach ache or what...?"

Y/n hearing this question her heart accelerate, observing the surround place that obviously for adult couple set with dimmed red light and red petal at bed it definitely for make the adult atmosphere to get heat.

y/n shallow her saliva feel her mouth dried up.
    'Even thought I'm at teenage body but obviously my soul is single lonely 23 years old woman..................................
BUT IM SERIOUSLY AND CERTAINLY THIS IS LOVER SET PACKAGE HOTEL....!!'
   Y/n with mess thought took few breath then parted her lips.

     "Uh myoui sunbae.........we uh do we sleep in here.... like both of us...... or..or shou-should I go home b-back...??"
Mina tilt her head slowly take step close to the latter,
   Y/n seem notice this action she took step backwards with awkwardly smile nervously parted her lips.

       "Uh myoui sunbaenim..... is..is there some-something wrong uh......" mina doesn't stop walk getting more close to the latter, y/n feel cold sensation behind her back, the door that opened early seem being push by her make the door closed, y/n nervously look at Mina already closer to herself.

Then y/n shiver down her spine feel warmth breath spray through her ear.
        "Y/n...........you see I'm only book this room because I don't feel like to separate with my naughty junior....." the gentle tone like candy slightly make y/n tremble then seeing the person smirk stare at herself,

y/n doesn't move eventually she want to move away but the person front of her already trapped her,

y/n quickly turned her face away seeing mina face already incredibly close to her own face, her heart beating more faster after feel warmth hand grab her chin with force her head turned to mina direction y/n parted her lips with  shaking hands hold mina hand that holding her chin try to swat away...
      "Is.....is the-there something in my face....... ???"

Unexpectedly mina hand didn't move away she gently caressing y/n lips with sweet smile.
      "There Something at your lips......... let me help it" mina lean closer to y/n face her nose is one inch to y/n nose...

        '........NO NO NO WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT....................WAIT WAIT SOMETHING WRONG DEFINITELY WRONG HELLLLPP HELPPP MEEE, ' y/n thought then sudden vibration and loud ring sounded from her pocket, mina stop her movement took step back giving the latter space.

Y/n hurriedly pull out the phone look at the bright screen flashed sight of unknown number she let out awkwardly laugh look at mina.
      "Ha..haha need to get this.....it might important...." y/n slipped away from Mina look at around the room then seeing balcony, y/n quickly to balcony slide the glass door closed, then pick up the call.

Then familiar voice sounded at the latter ears, y/n unconsciously lick her lips,
      "Hello..........y/n are you there...??"

      "y..yes I'm here........ what is it momo Sunbaenim with the sudden call..??" Y/n grateful to momo feel that she just being save by her, Y/n lips curled up.

         "Well....., I have are dinner at your house today, but you not there..... halmeoni also said you sleepover at friend house, is it.?"
  Y/n let it out awkward laugh,
          "Uh yeah.....yeah I sleepover at friend house uhh just spend time like changing some air ha..hahaha..."