chapter 13 ; "........."

Author wolf..; two choice only ....
Don't vote and don't vote.. ❌

Sana break the silence slightly hold
y/n hand then slightly parted her lips....
"Then.......it would be fine if someone kiss you right....y/n-ah" sana said with coquettishly...

y/n stare to sana slightly parted her lip

"Not really.....but if that person had feeling for me and I have same feeling with that person then we kiss, that what my perspective but I don't have any interest at romance..." y/n said truthfully then curiously look at sana added again..

"Why by sudden ask me that question..?"
Sana maintained eye contact to y/n slightly parted her lips...
"Just curious about it y/n, that's all... also y/n-ah please take some distance at sunbae momo..." sana said, make y/n shiver are bit recalled momo whisper...

'I definitely take distance to that heroine......she definitely pounce at me...' y/n thought deeply while sana chuckle are bit then tip toe her feet, give y/n gentle headpat...
"Eh.....???" Y/n snap to reality feel gentle movement at her own head, look at sana face that close to y/n own face.
Y/n stunned how beautiful the heroine close at her face... y/n eyes vision slowly look at sana red lips, that seem close to her face, feel her throat tightening couldn't to say anything....

Sana chuckle seeing the latter reaction with red bleed ears,
"Y/n-ah have to avoid momo in all cost or....... the puppy will get punishment.." sana whisper the last word at y/n ears smirk playfully seeing the latter face already red like tomato, then added again,
"See y/n-ah later....byee" sana said start leave y/n stand like stone...

"The heroine is crazy.......THEIR ALL DAMN CRA..." y/n cut off by voice behind her, slowly turn to source voice.......

"Y/n what you doing standing like that in here...?" Tzuyu said stare at y/n up and down...
"Ah.....sunbae tzuy....." y/n about finish her word but seeing cold glare then tzuyu give, y/n let it out light cough immediately change tzuyu name...

"tzu-tzuyu unnie........I w-was on my way going home.." y/n said with stutter try not to fluster...
"I see......why you skip school you even go to club on your second day as new freshman at school.....are you showing rebellion at Young age y/n...." tzuyu questioning at the latter with cold stare slowly walk toward the silence latter......

'I definitely die early sob sob......' y/n
Silently thought with cry....
"Y...y/n why you skip school today........also why Minatozaki sana with you early...?" Tzuyu stare at y/n up and down... y/n mustered her brave stare at tzuyu slightly parted her lips..

"I...I I was go..going home after some groceries.......but coincidentally meet sunbae sana at m..my way ho..me.." y/n shallow own dried saliva...

"You go grocery with school uniform and you going home with empty handed without any stuff for cook....." tzuyu give cold glare at the latter already being caught...
'With here Yoon y/n die peacefully please send good message to jungkook and halmeoni....I'm going peace yow✌'
Y/n thought,
then Snap back to reality went her sleeve being pull by tzuyu drag y/n by force..

"You said you going buy some groceries right I'm going with you........ unless you were just lie to me as excuse for avoid me.." tzuyu sternly said slightly tightening her grip at the latter sleeve...

Visible tear fall at y/n right eye...
"Ye..yes I was thought to invite unnie tzuyu for co..company me to buy some groceries..." y/n said it pain slowly peek at her phone to look at old message from halmeoni for list stuff for kitchen..

"Y/n.....do you close with Minatozaki sana I see both of you hold hand early" tzuyu ask peek at y/n..
"That...unnie tzuyu can said we both kinda close....." y/n answer to tzuyu
"Tch......" tzuyu click her tongue drag y/n to store..

'Eh.....she click tongue to me......it's that mean I will die, no way its to soon' y/n thought nervously then peek at tzuyu that stare at y/n,
"Um...w..what..?" Y/n little flustered with chaos heartbeat by tzuyu stare and nervous adrenaline...

"What stuff you have to buy....you keep lost at your own thought what you thinking about y/n..." tzuyu curiously took step toward to y/n...

Y/n parted her lips about to Said something with dried throat but tzuyu added again...

"You thinking about sana said early right.... that do you fine if someone kiss you, right y/n or you were thinking about sana lips..." tzuyu at y/n.

End chapter 13