chapter 24 : "my first got stolen....!!"

Author : okay reader let's make deal rather then vote my story how about give me are thumbs up like this "👍or 👌and maybe this to👎" in comment it more great then vote button...... let's do it like that 😄...

     mina face still close to her seeing the red lips parted

     "Did that to fast.....then let's do it again make sure feel it..."

Mina bringing her lips closer again to the latter lip,
Y/n stunned feel soft sensation press at her lips, slightly make her eyes widened....
        'WAIT ..................MY FIRST KISS....!!'
Y/n look at mina closed her eyes she push mina shoulder then covering her lips with hand, mina who only wrapped in towels at her body was pushed back by the latter...

        "Y...YOU.......WHAT YOU DOING..!!"
  Y/n shout at mina distance herself from Mina her back hit the cold wall., unconsciously seeing the towel almost loose y/n face away from Mina direction still covered her lips..
         "Is that your first........." mina stare at the latter waiting for her answer...

          "WHAT THE FUCK....WITH THAT QUESTION AND MOST IMPORTANT WHA..wha...what...he..hey don't c...gulp" y/n unconsciously shallow her saliva feel her anger dissipate, seeing mina getting closer to her y/n hurriedly cover her mouth with both hand..

    "Can you answer my question first......." mina with soft tone slowly grasp y/n hand put the latter both hand away from covering y/n lips..

        Y/n stunned slowly look at mina red lips, consciously lick her own lips look away from Mina face..

       'I kiss teddy bear went I'm little...... and we both girl so it doesn't matter right.....it's counted as friendly kiss.....right ha..haha it's not my first kiss then.........gulp...' y/n thought nervously with under mina pressure.
       "....we..well that...that's not my first.... there I answer it so back off..."
y/n nervously explained it seeing mina still staring at her, y/n heart rapidly beating faster..

       "Then...... I can do it again right...." mina said with coquettish tone bringing her lips closer to y/n..
       "W...wa.....ehhhh............" y/n with desperate tone, got silence feel soft sensation at her lips again, mina Distance her head are bit,

seeing the latter face blush like red tomato she smirk slowly lean again slightly open her mouth, bite at the latter lower lips little harder make red liquid flow out from the latter lips, feel satisfied slowly give some space.....
     y/n snapped to reality feel sting pain sensation at her lips..

        "Now that's for, shout at me early..... I'm going wear some clothes now.." mina said stand up walk to bathroom, leave y/n sitting at floor....

      'God...............GOD DAMN IT. WHAT JUST IN THE EART JUST HAPPENED...!!'  Y/n thought covered her face, wiped her lips that bleed with chaos heartbeat, slightly y/n being interrupt by her phone ringing at the bed y/n hurriedly stand up look at the screen phone..
she hurriedly go to balcony lock the door for safety then pick up the call.

      "y/n why you hang up early......did something happened.."

         "Well sorry about that chaeyoung-nie something just came up early...." y/n awkwardly said,

     "Did you with someone else early... I think I just heard familiar voice went we talking.."

            "Ha....hahaha it might just chaeyoung-nie imagination....." y/n said let it out awkward laugh, unexpected the next word came out from chaeyoung make y/n stunned...

      "Its mina......you with myoui mina........right now" chaeyoung tone slightly make y/n shiver...

         'Uh.......okay how the heck she know that.....I should try lie right...' y/n thought things the best word to pick...
            ".... there no way mina was with me.... I was alone you might imagined something...." y/n awkwardly try her best to make up are lie..

      "I see then...... I wait at you front your house....."

            "Hmm...?? Wait why you would wait me in there..." y/n nervously ask..

       "You were agree to go out for shopping with me earlier.......you don't remember..??"

            "Yes right.......haha...haha I will see you soon...." y/n hang up the call without waiting for chaeyoung answer, y/n hurriedly go inside the room looking for her clothes, forgot about mina existence playing her phone at bed seeing the latter looking around the room with panic face mina parted her lips...

         "Why you look so in hur...............oh......." mina stunned seeing the latter undress her bathrobe only y/n underwear and her top front mina changed to uniform school..

        Y/n already panicking didn't see mina in bed she turned to bed direction  y/n freeze seeing mina already stare at her with flustered face, y/n face get reddish realised with her action early..

    "Uh...... I....I thought sunbae.......at toilet......" y/n stutter with her word seeing mina stand up walk toward the latter standing like statue..
      "Well........great define body you have there though" mina poke at y/n stomach...,
       "Thanks for the compliment,
bye.......urghh" y/n try to run away, unexpectedly her collar neck being hold by mina..
       "Uh....is there some-something wrong......" y/n nervously stare at mina front her..

      "No reward... for me, I give you compliment didn't you think I should get are reward..??" Mina softly ask at
y/n then point at her red lips, added again with smirk..
        "Kiss....give me are kiss in here, then I let you go.." mina with coquettish tone stare at y/n.

     'No.....it's friend between kiss friend wait my situation right now with her is blackmailed.......but we both girl right it doesn't matter.......but even so my heart is beating wildly.....shit stay still heart, fuck wait......I got this...' Y/n thought suddenly got idea..
        "Okay.........but sunbaenim need close eyes first then....." y/n said with smile hoping it will work, mina glare at the latter grip tightly at the latter collar slowly close her eyes..

   Y/n throat tightening raise her hand gesture two finger,
slowly bring it close to mina lips unexpectedly y/n idea failed after her finger being lick her body trembly,
Y/n about to pull her finger back, mina opened her eyes grasp y/n wrists firmly,

    Mina smirk stare at y/n then bite the latter finger, let it go y/n wrist..
       "Urghh...... why you always bit....."
y/n got silence feel soft peck at her cheek, y/n flustered..
        "You still have debt at me........ next time I take your lips..." mina point at the latter lips...

      Y/n flustered seeing her chance to escape she hurriedly run out from the room with her heart thumping rapidly...
       'AHHHH HEROINE JUST KISS ME.........WAIT...... AHHHH JUNGKOOK-AHHH YOUR FUTURE GIRLFRIEND IS CRAZY.... !!!!!!' Y/n thought running in corridor like insane  she took the staircase for take faster exit y/n already exhausted she slowed down arrived at floor one, Y/n walk with ease....

       "Finally I got freedom....... Phew."
Y/n sigh relieve until familiar voice call her name...
       "Y/n-ah......is that you.."..................
Y/n curse under her breath turned to source voice.. she smile wryly

 end chapter 24