chapter 15

Author wolf....: due all respect, please don't vote my story seriously I said don't vote....not please vote my story..... I said don't vote 🙇🏻‍♂️ 🙇🏻‍♂️ 🙇🏻‍♂️ 🙇🏻‍♂️ 🙇🏻‍♂️ 🙇🏻‍♂️

       'SHITT...............???!!!' Y/n thought widened her eyes with sudden embrace  with momo...... Jihyo look at both of them with shock..

    "Momo you know y/n.......you both know each other....??" Jihyo stare at them..
    "Yeah......I dinner at y/n home to" momo smile mischievously....
Y/n slowly escape from momo embrace
    "Uh......I just w-wait at outside..." y/n walk out then feel her hand being pull back..

     "Y/n-ah are you here cause you want to meet me..." momo grab y/n hand look at the latter with smile...
      'The heck.....why would I meet someone will kill me someday...THAT CRAZY..' y/n thought then point at plastic bag being hold by jihyo
      "Uh...well I here cause halmeoni said to give this to you...." y/n said then slowly pull her hand from momo grip then look at jihyo...

    "Then wait here for few minute, I want give this container food back.." jihyo said grab y/n hand, seeing that y/n hand already free from momo grip...
    Y/n look at her hand being grab again by jihyo this time.
     'Please leave my hand alone....!!!' Y/n shout silently.
     "sunbaenim I just wa.......it" y/n stop from continue her word.
     "Y/n....what you doing here.." tzuyu voice standing behind momo and jihyo

     "Ah....tzuyu sunba.....gulp" y/n quickly shallow down saliva seeing cold glare stare from tzuyu...
    "I wa-was send some food th-that halmeoni told me..." y/n continue her word then feel, more cold stare from tzuyu furrowing her eyebrow..
    "Ough...ough tzuyu unnie ough.." y/n do fake cough while saying tzuyu name..

    "Ohh I see...pff.." tzuyu cover her mouth try not to laugh seeing the latter try to covered her name,
     While both jihyo and momo clearly hear what y/n said..
      "Wait y/n why you only call tzuyu unnie and I'm not..!!" Momo and jihyo unison look at y/n...
     "Um...she the one who tell me to call her that...!!" Y/n point at tzuyu..
     'I will exposed you damn it beauty cold evil heroine muahahaha...' y/n thought doing innocent face front momo and jihyo..
      "Then call me that to y/n....call me unnie to..." momo stare at y/n..
      "Huh.....??" Y/n mind blank.
    "Me to call me unnie, I want to be friend with you y/n...now let's go inside first okay.." jihyo grab y/n hand pull her to sit at living room momo sit beside
y/n while tzuyu sit opposite from y/n...

       'Wait whatttttt....!!' Y/n turned look at tzuyu playing with her phone, feel the stare from y/n. tzuyu turned her view look at y/n...
       "Did you need something...??" Tzuyu ask to y/n.
       "No.....nothing.." y/n look around at the big mansion house,
      'It seem they were really rich person...woah this was amazing, seriously I really need to survive at this world game and get rich then I can life peaceful at this game world....'  y/n at deep thought suddenly snap to reality after seeing momo face already front
Y/n face
    "Y/n what are you thinking about...?" Momo who lean close to y/n.

     "No...nothing.." y/n slowly lean back make some distance from momo...
     "Okay I see...." momo said little disappoint quickly recover it with smile while tzuyu just observing both of them..
      "Emm....how many person live at this mansi....house.." y/n try not to make awkward
       "Nine person if not count maid that working at here actually...how halmeoni doing..? " momo continue the conversation..
       'Wait she ask how halmeoni doing not jungkook...!??' Y/n little confuse but still answer the question..

      "Well halmeoni doing fine...." y/n said to momo..
      "Good to hear that..." momo nod her head with satisfied. Jihyo walk out from  kitchen with ponytail.
    'WOAH......no kidding the heroine visual is seriously crazy...' y/n stare at jihyo visual..
      "Y/n I already wash it....thank you for the food.." jihyo handed clean containers food to y/n

    "N-no problem....then I should head home or halmeoni going mad at me..." y/n walk to door....
     "Okay then see you tomorrow..." jihyo send y/n off to door with smile.
      'I hope I don't meet you guys at school....' y/n bow her head to jihyo...
     "Ah right I go with y/n..I need something to buy...' momo wear her shoes,

      'Wait no no no no no......!!!' Y/n mind being chaos seeing momo already walk toward her hold y/n hand with smile.
     '"If I see you again, I won't hesitate to pounced at you then.....take care junior"' momo word flash through y/n mind...

End chap 15

   (Please don't vote seriously

   (Please don't vote seriously...)