chapter 23......

Author.... : I don't feel good........

Cuz my heart is burning burning....
Damn that's kinda lame 😅💀.....uhh
don't forget to stream twice one spark mv.......

    "How do you get momo contact information......you didn't tell me about that...." mina breath spray at y/n neck...

       'Keep it cool y/n.......................pretend sleep now.....!!!' Y/n thought close her eyes tightly, try completely ignore the hand at her waist,
Mina stare at the latter back that stay silence didn't answer her question, mina smirk knowing the latter try pretend to sleep she slowly take her hand away from the latter waist..

       Y/n feel the hand already gone hearing rustle sound behind her, y/n sigh relieve at her heart,
        'Finally her let it go............ now I can open my eyes...' y/n thought slowly opened her eyes. Y/n stunned seeing mina stare at her already front y/n sight with bathrobe that slightly showed piece of red lingerie, y/n heart almost burst out from her body...

      'Shit................ okay that's not supposed where I should look..!!' Y/n thought feel her doing something wrong..
        "so you not sleep yet, I thought you already sleep..." mina leaning closer to the latter, y/n seeing from her peripheral vision mina bathrobe almost untie. y/n parted her lips nervously,
         "I..... I almost fall to sl-sleep.... I mean it's almost late should we sleep now...." seeing mina stop moving y/n sigh relieve in her heart,
unexpectedly the word came out from Mina lips make the latter heart flutter...

        "Like what you see........." mina face plastered with smirk seeing the latter face flustered, slowly hold y/n waist bringing her face closer toward the latter neck, feel y/n movement try escape away.
mina hold y/n waist firmly use her other hand gently caressing y/n head mina parted her lips with tired tone,
       "Be obedient....... don't move"
y/n stop her movement to stunned by mina action. y/n look at down to the woman that accidentally make eye contact at mina, seeing her red lips parted.
        "Good girl............." mina said with  coquettish tone slowly resting her head at the latter neck close her eyes..

         '.....huh..............' y/n brain try processing what just happened earlier feel her body somehow became energetic with her heart thumping rapidly, y/n cover her face with hand  feeling hot..
          10 hour already past the sun almost raises, y/n eyes feel tired after laying flat down like hard wood that being hug by mina she can't sleep,
Y/n feel her eyes heavy to stay open slowly close her eyes, y/n drift to sleep..

     Few minute past.... Mina already sleep comfortably she slowly opened her eyes feeling extremely wide awake, seeing the latter beside her still sleep while hug herself, mina lips curled up slowly escape from y/n embrace get up from bed,

   seeing the latter still sleep mina take her phone slowly climb the bed back leaning closer to the latter face,
       "Well.... look like I need tame she more before someone did........ so y/n-ah be good okay..." mina mumble with low tone slowly lean more closer to the latter cheek gently peck at y/n cheek, took are selfie at her phone as the evidence mina lean backward look at the selfie she take early...

      "I should save this.........hmm??" Mina feel her hand being hold she look at the latter holding her hand...
     "Mmm..don't go......." hearing the latter mutter at her sleep mina lips curled up lay down back beside the latter...
      "If you want that...... then I won't go anywhere...." mina stared at the latter face, raise her hand gently tuck the scattered hair then heard the latter mutter again mina stunned..
      "...m..my snack......." at one sec mina hand that already near y/n ears,

      "Ahhhhh.......!!!!" Y/n shout woke up from her sleep after feel the pain at her ears. y/n sit up from bed holding her ear throbbed suddenly shivered feel cold glare beside her, y/n turned around seeing mina glare at her...

     'Huh...Wait.....WHAT I DO ....!!' Y/n thought with confuse want to ask mina but she get up from bed walk to bathroom leaving y/n with confuse
     "Uh................??" Y/n get up from bed heard notification sound from her phone y/n look at the screen phone with unknown number flashed are message, y/n open message apps with curiosity.

       ■Messages■ unknown number■

       ~ hello y/n-ah it's me chaeyoung please save my number...... ~

           ~oh hi....chaeyoung-nie sure I will save it.....~         
  y/n save it the number then seeing another new message pop up..

     ~ y/n-ah are you busy today at this.....?? ~

            ~ no I don't...........why though..~

Y/n confused waiting for are respond from chaeyoung few sec...
suddenly her phone ringing y/n seeing chaeyoung name flashed, y/n pick the call up heard sweet voice..

        "Would you like to go mall with me... I was trying to looking for are present, would you like to go with me....."

Y/n Silent few sec admired the sweet voice by chaeyoung..
      'Ahh.......chaeyoung is an adorable heroine I ever meet....' y/n thought admired chaeyoung then parted her lip.
         "Then sure I c...........gulp" y/n stop her word after two pair arm hook around her suddenly warm breath spray to her left ears..

         "So who are you talking to right now y/n-ah....." mina whispered through the latter ear that slowly reddened then chaeyoung voice echoe again with close distance mina heard this voice she frowned..
         "Y/n-ah.....you there, hello y/..... *Toot....toot*" the call being hang up by  mina, already holding y/n phone with furrowed eyebrow..
         'Well......good luck my phone....' y/n thought sit in her knee at floor stare away from Mina, try not to stare straight at mina direction sitting at bed with cross her legs front y/n..

       "So chaeyoung and momo number information already saved at your phone......." mina look at down at the latter keep silent,
noticed y/n didn't look at to her, mina smirk slowly stand up from bed crouch down front the latter slowly hold y/n chin forced y/n face to mina direction make both face incredibly close..

       Mina movement was fast that slightly make y/n caught off the guard, y/n stunned try processing what just happened... mina face still close to her seeing the red lips parted..
     "Did that to fast.....then let's do it again make sure feel it..."

End chap 23