Chapter 12 ; "what's going on in here..?!"

Author wolf; please do not VOTE the story....🙏🏻🙏🏻🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

"Y/N-AH.....what you doing here..??" Familiar voice call y/n from behind

Y/n slowly turned to source voice, y/n shocked by sana confuse appearance behind them,
sana expression changed seeing y/n hand being hold by momo she walk toward pull y/n that stumble toward sana...
'EH.........wh...what..??' Y/n thought with confuse while her body stiff up with sana embrace, then snap back when heard sana voice..
"Y/n-ah why you with momo....??" Sana ask to the latter glare at momo,
Y/n slightly parted her lips but no word Escape from her mouth with softness and warmth embrace from sana y/n was stand like stone...

Momo being receive the glare from sana, slightly smirk and answer sana questions instead y/n..
"Well, y/n and I was hang out for some fun sana..... there nothing wrong about it.." momo smirk stare at sana,
While y/n confuse at middle both heroine like lost dog then heard sana voice y/n lift head up..
"Is that true what she said y/n.." sana ask y/n with soft stare...
'...me.....who, where wait where I'm......me!!?' Y/n thought being drowning by sana stare, the latter only nodded her head as if her throat tightening doesn't know what to do....

Then y/n being pull from behind get embrace momo...
"See she was with me, and hang out with me...." momo said, y/n who heard this couldn't do anything after all it was true but it was forced though,
Y/n regain her composure calm down from blush that she receive by both heroine,
y/n took step back look at both heroine...try mustering her cold side then open her mouth..
"List....listen momo Sunbae said was true but she drag me by force because she want have fun and I just company her.....and seem there nothing to do anymore momo Sunbae, I excuse myself first..." y/n said with cold tone turned around ready to walk away from both heroine...

Y/n freeze up then stunned by sudden hand wrapping around her neck then feel warmth breath spray at y/n ear..
"If I see you again, I won't hesitate to pounced at you then.....take care junior" momo whisper with coquettishly then slowly release her hand that wrapped around y/n....walk pass by sana with plastered smirk at momo face,
Sana clenched her hand to fist seeing momo movement to y/n,
"Tch........" sana click her tongue look at momo already disappear to crowd at mall, sana turned to y/n that stand still like stone with reddened ears almost look like bleeding, sana grit her teeth slowly approach the latter by touch y/n shoulder, y/n back sense to reality.

Y/n place her hand at ear then momo whisper, look at sana holding her shoulder..
"Why you hang out with momo, and skip school today...??" Sana ask again with curiosity...
"Well like I said early she drag me" y/n said with calm and cold tone remembering momo whisper early her heart feel chaos..
Y/n calmly walk out from crowded mall while sana followed beside y/n..
Sana opened her mouth and ask again
"Then if I drag you.......will you follow me like momo do early to you
y/n-ah...??" Sana peek at the latter,

Y/n stunned by the question...y/n look at sana.....
'what's wrong with this heroine...?!' Y/n thought stare at sana then turned to front look at the street took few second pondering how to answer then finally opened her mouth...
"Maybe......." short and cold answer from y/n, sana chuckle are bit then smile warmly and ask again to y/n..
"Then what if other girl drag you same like momo do it....will you go to
y/n-ah..." y/n confuse by sana questions
'Other girl like my friend.....?' Y/n thought then answer...
"Might depend at the situation then" y/n said with cold tone,

'Seem my junior need some lesson then.....' sana thought smile sweetly at the latter then hold y/n hand...
"Then let's get some ice cream
y/n-ah...." sana said pull y/n hand to ice cream truck...
'......I got drag again by heroine what the heck...' y/n thought feel like she really get die young....
"Y/n-ah what flavour you want I buy it for you...." sana said give sweet smile to y/n that secretly make y/n heart skip are beat....
'EH.........I'm straight though maybe cause this heroine is beauty???' Y/n thought with confuse...

"N...no thanks Sunbae sana I'm already full" y/n politely reject the offer,
Sana nodded and pout still ordered one ice cream cone, then walk beside y/n going home while sana enjoy it her Ice cream peek at the latter that have serious face with silence....

Sana break the silence slightly hold
y/n hand then slightly parted her lips....
"Then.......it would be fine if someone kiss you right....y/n-ah" sana said with coquettishly...

End chap 12

Author wolf; heart shaker nice for crush 👍 👍