Act 3: #1

I didn't like the way I wrote it the first time so I rewritten it so I'd like it. The start is pretty much the same but I added a nice scene  towards the end... Enjoy ;) 

April 22th, 2023 Milan, Italy

Christina's POV

I walked out of the bathroom stall, fixing my dress as I did. I was so focused on trying to get that little corner above the slit, that I didn't even notice that someone was in the room with me.

"Ohh!" I gasped when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and backing me up against the wall.

I looked up and a pair of green eyes met mine, causing a smile to form on my lips.

"Hey Charlie" I chuckled. "Hey Tina" he smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me.

It was two weeks after my surgery. I had already starting to look like my old self as I put on some weight and the color returned to my face. My hair still wasn't like it used to be but Pascale helped me treat it and it already was stronger and longer.

This was my first public appearance after my surgery. It was a Ferrari event for the sponsors and I was Charles's date, obviously.

"Maybe we should call it a night early and return home" he said as he kissed me. His lips traveled down my jaw and to my neck.

"Charles, we've been here for only two hours. You know you have to stay more" I chuckled as I pushed his face away from my skin, since I knew that he'd leave marks there, I couldn't cover right now.

"You should have thought about that before you decided to put on this dress" he replied as he looked at me up and down, shamelessly looking at my chest which the dress complimented perfectly.

"You picked this dress" I raised an eyebrow at him. "And you listened to me? Such a big mistake" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes before I gave him another kiss on the lips and freed myself from his grip.

"Just one more hour. Then we can go home" I said and he smiled like a little child as he looked at me through the mirror while I checked if everything was alright with my clothes and make up.

"Are you okay?" He asked me as he wrapped his arms around my body once again. His head resting on my shoulder as he kept staring at me through the mirror.

After all we've been through, Charles grew overprotective of me. He was scared that might happen and he'd lose me again. I understood his fears and I also understood that no matter the times I'd try to tell him that it was over and now we could live our happily ever after he wouldn't believe me.

My sickness had really gotten into him. It had gotten to all of us. Everyone was extra careful around me, always taking care of me and checking how I was feeling. I wasn't mad at them. I understood. What happened shook them up.

"I'm perfect" I smiled at him before I leaned in to kiss him again. "Let's go"

We both walked out of the public bathroom, trying to act as normal as we could. Charles left me for a bit, and engaged to different conversations with the business men that filled the room.

Each one of them were Ferrari's guest and possible sponsor. After the 2022 season, the team got too much attention. Everyone believed that Ferrari was championship winning material team again, and they wanted to invest to it.

"Let's be honest. They might have the driver but this team needs a miracle in order to win." I heard a man say. My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to move closer and hear better.