Chapter 17 (New Version)

Author's note; Hey guys! So there was this thing going on with this chapter and no one could see the updated version so here I am posting it again for the millionth time. Please tell me you can read it!❤️

July 7th, 2022

Christina felt someone laying kisses on her shoulder as she was waking up. A small smile formed on her lips as she realised that that someone was Charles. Her back was pressed against his chest as his arms were wrapped around her body, pulling her closer to him.

"Good morning, cherie," he said between kisses. Christina turned around to look at him, and Charles immediately pulled her closer, making her snuggle in his chest. "Good morning, piano boy," she told him.

They were currently in Monaco. It was Wednesday before the French Grand Prix, and Christina was visiting him. She had arrived yesterday late at night without anyone else knowing rather than Charles. Of course, the Monegasque was beyond happy to keep her all to himself.

"It's so good having you here when waking up," Charles admitted as he turned to his back, pulling her with him and making her lay on top of him. Christina could feel his eyes staring at her, and she felt the need to hide.

"Don't stare at me. I'm ugly in the mornings, " she exclaimed, hiding in his chest once again. "You're the most beautiful woman I've seen, morning or not," he said, placing his hand on her chin and pulling her in for a kiss.

"Those cheezy lines won't help you win me over, piano boy," she laughed. "Cherie, you're naked in my arms. I think I've already won you over. " Charles smirked at her before leaning in to kiss her for once more.

"I need a shower," she exclaimed as she lied back on the bed. "Go, I'll make us breakfast," Charles told her. Doing as was told, Christina went into the bathroom to freshen up while Charles was cooking them breakfast.

Charles was surprised when someone knocked on his door. The boy went to open only to come across his friend group. Everyone gathered there, looking at him.

"What are you doing here?" Charles asked, confused. "Wow, good to see you too," Thomas chuckled as he walked inside the house with the rest of the boys following.

"Pourquoi parle t-on anglais?" nico asked as he lied on his couch. ("Why are we speaking english?") "Force of habit," Charles replied, trying to look as calm as he could.

"Tu as l'air stresse," Roberto told him as he stared at him. ("You look stressed") "I'm not stressed. I'm just surprised. I didn't expect you guys, " Charles replied, his voice slighlty raised, hoping that Christina would hear and not make a big entrance.

"Et tu continues a parler en anglais," Nico exclaimed, giving him a dirty look. "Je pense que c'est lie a ca," Guizo exclaimed as he picked up a bra he found lying beside the couch. ("I think it has to do with this")

"Putain de connard! Vous avez une fille!" Riccardo basically screamed. (Fucking asshole! You have a girl over")

"That's why you're so stressed" Joris pointed out, laughing. "And we're back to English so I suppose she's not french" Nico stated.

"She has a good size though" Guizo exclaimed taking a look at the bra. "Oh give me that" Charles exclaimed, walking over to him and taking the bra from his grasp.

"Guys, it's serious. He got all worked up" Joris laughed. "Va te faire foutre" Charles gave him a death stare.

"And there's the french curse. He's mad" Riccardo smirked falling back on the couch. "I thought you wanted that American actress. Did you fuck someone else and got attached now?" Thomas asked.

And Christina couldn't find a better moment to appear.

"Charles" he heard her calling his name. "You've burnt the bacon. Where did you go?" he heard her coming closer and soon she was at the living room. Wearing only one of his shirts over her underwear.