Chapter 33

Christina's POV

We were all sitting around the table after taking a couple of shots. Everyone was drinking and dancing. I was currently talking with Kika who was keeping me company while most of the other girls were to the club, grabbing some drinks. 

"I can't handle them" Carla exclaimed as she came our way and sat beside me. Me and Kika laughed as we saw her face of frustration. "What are you talking about?" I asked her as I took a sip of my non alcoholic cocktail. 

This point of life I had reached. Where I was sitting in a bar full of people who were wasted and I was sitting back watching them having fun drinking my freaking juice. Not by choice but because life decided to play with me once again. 

"Them!" she pointed at Charles's and Lorenzo's girlfriends. "They just met and they're besties. They've been shit talking all night. I can't stay with them anymore" she fell back on the couch as she drunk some of her vodka. 

"I love Arthur but hanging out with his family has been a pain in the ass recently" she sighed shaking her head. Kika laughed at her reaction. 

"You don't know how it is that's why you're laughing" Carla told her and Kika giggled. "Girl, I have already chosen the wag I support, even if it is ex wag now" Kika hit my shoulder playfully and I shook my head smiling. 

"Don't be assholes. They're just new here. You should be nice to them. Especially to Alex, she'll be around a lot with Charles now" I tell them. I actually believed that they should try and approach her. She'd probably spent a lot of time on the paddock. 

She looked too young to be working, she definitely wasn't a model or a public face or else Christina would have learned by now. She was probably a student and supposing from the clothes she was wearing and the handbacks, she was also rich. 

"I met Alex the first night she saw Charles. We met in the bathroom of a club. She seemed nice but not really interested in my company. She just wanted to talk to Charles and used me to get to him" Kika stated. 

"Still. Don't be quick to judge" I said. 

"Quick to judge? Girl she's been gossiping along with Charlotte for the whole night. She asks to be judged" Carla exclaims. 

"Like you're not doing the same right now" I rolled my eyes at her. "I'm not talking shit I'm just stating the facts" she smiled at me and Kika agreed wit her. 

"I can't reason with you" I laughed. We danced a little before I went to hang out with Lewis. I had missed him a lot. Considering that we saw each other so often in the past, the last three months was probably a torture for the both of us. 

As I was talking to Lewis I noticed Charles sitting alone on the couch by our table. Lewis saw me looking at him and decided to spoke up. 

"Why did you let him go? I still don't know it. It's obvious you're still in love with him" he said and I looked at the floor. "He's better off without me. Alexandra is good for him, more than I am" I admit. 

"I knew you were stupid but not that much. She doesn't make him happy, Christina" Lewis shook his head, arguing with me. "You don't know that" I argue back. 

"He loves you" he tells me. "He loved me. Now he loves her" 

"You've broken his and your own heart," Lewis was always honest with me. And I loved him for that. He was the person that told me things as they were and not how I wanted them to be. He pulled me back to sense when I seemed to have lost it all. 

"At least go talk to him and clear everything up. So you can both move on" 

I followed Lewis's advice and went to him. I sat beside him on the couch and when he noticed me he had a huge gulp of his drink.