Extra Chapter

"Thanks for agreeing to talk to me" Arthur told her as they were speaking over the phone. "Yeah, sure" 

"I saw on internet by the way. I'm sorry" the young Leclerc said referring to her brother. "There's nothing to be sorry about. It's not your fault. Anyway what did you want to talk about?" Christina asked him.

She couldn't understand if she was truly oblivious to what the younger boy wanted to discuss or if she pretended to be, just so she wouldn't bail again. 

"Charles"

"Oh"

"I know you don't want to know and I'm not gonna tell you, that's his job. I just want to say that you should hear him out." Arthur sighed. 

"My brother is stupid, and careless. He's a lot of things. But he isn't a cheater, if you can call cheating what happened. He really likes you Christina and he's a mess since what happened with Charlotte" Arthur explained. 

"Well, I don't think it has been easy for the both of us" the girl replied, her tone low. Arthur could sense the sadness in her voice. "Just let him talk to you" 

"Okay" 

"I know that okay. Will you at least think about it?" the young Monegasque questioned her. 

"Well, I have a long flight ahead of me and plenty of time to reminisce" Christina stated. "I just hope whatever problem my head creates again we'll be able to get through it" she admitted. She didn't really know where that trust for Arthur came from. She usually wouldn't say things like this on other people. 

"Do you like him?" Arthur asked her, catching her off guard really. "I don't know if I should answer this" 

"If you do, then you'll manage. Because I know Charles is head over heels for you and he will fight for you two. Just decide if you want to  doing the same" 

October 29th 2021

Grid boys😎🏁

Honey Badger
I don't know if anyone has noticed but Charles hasn't been seen with a girl since June....

Sir Hamilton
So?

Honey Badger
it's Octomber

Princess Georgina
November almost

Lando Norizz
You're right, way too much time

Sir Hamilton
leave him alone guys

Smooth Operator
You haven't heard the best part yet

Tripod
wait, you know?

Smooth Operator
I saw him today morning returning to his hotel room and I assumed he came from another room since it was early. I asked him and the bitch said "No, I was for breakfast"