SM #4 & extra cute scene

@lorenzoleclerc

Caption: Celebrating the win of the champ🏆 🍾_________________________________________

_________________________________________

@arthurleclerc: let's get him drunk
^@charlesleclerc: like I need you to do the job for me🙄
^@arthurleclerc: put your phone down
^@landonorris: *charles patiently waiting for her to comment how handsome he looks*

@carlosainz: too many dimples in one photo
^@landonorris: imagine if they all fully smiled

@piergasly: When Charles starts drunk- rumbling, call me so I can laugh with you

@danielricciardo: where's my invite
^@charlesleclerc: you're literally sitting in the same table with us. You took the picture

@user1: not the boys bullying Charles in the comments

@user2: @christinahart comment so Charles can put his phone down.

@user3: favorite siblings ❤️

_________________________________________

The Leclerc brothers had spent half of their night in a small bar of Monaco celebrating Charles's win.

The sun would soon rise again when Lorenzo decided that they had enough and pulled his siblings out of the bar so they could continue their plans in their family house as arranged.

Charles was wasted since everyone was handing him drinks during their night. Arthur was a little tipsy, too, but he still had his senses, unlike Charles.

Lorenzo and Arthur led the Ferrari driver towards their house, trying to keep him as quiet as possible so they wouldn't disturb their mum.

"Tais-toi, Charles," Arthur whispered harshly, placing the palm of his hand over Charles' mouth so he'd stop talking.

"If you wake up mom, I'll leave your ass outside on the curb," Lorenzo said, pulling him towards the couch and throwing him on it.

"What time is it?" Charles asked, looking around the living room for a watch. "I want to make a call," he stated, feeling his pocket with his hands in search of his phone.

"I'm sure whoever you want to call, brother, is asleep by now," Lorenzo replied, taking the phone out of his brother's hands.

"No, it must be noon there. And even if it isn't, she's probably awake, " Charles explained, blinking tiredly while looking at his older brother.