Chapter 1

Christina walked through the parking lot and towards the gate with her paddock pass in her hands. It was finally her first day in FIA and the first race of the season.

According to the schedule she was sent, today was Mercedes day since it was the only crew, she knew due to Lewis. She had, however, to meet the more drivers and team managers she could so she could work with them in the near future.

She could have done that already if she had attended the two car testing seasons in Spain and Bahrain, but she was busy preparing things for her upcoming movie.

Christina spent countless hours thinking if she made the right decision about that movie.

Everyone thought that with this new offer, she'd take a break from her acting career. She thought that, too, to be honest, but after getting that offer, she just couldn't bring her heart to it.

She concluded that this was the best year to busy herself with a small project while the MCU didn't have anything upcoming for her. There was no Teen Wolf anymore, so she had plenty of time to work for that movie apart from the 3 last days of the week, which she'd spent traveling for Formula 1.

Christina was greeted by the cameras of Sky sports TV and admins of different teams that were shooting content for their social media as she walked further in the paddock. And although it all felt new to her, she could tell that she'd get used to it. It was a lot better than entering an event anywhere in LA.

She exchanged small smiles and greetings before entering the main offices of the Bahrain track, wanting to check if everything was ready for her to start.

"Who's that?" Sebastian asked Charles and Piere who were sitting with him outside the Ferrari motorhome talking as he noticed the girl walking by them.

"Hey, that's Christina!" Pierre replied, smiling and nudging Charles at the side. "She's the chick who hangs out with Lewis, the actress," he explains to Sebastian.

"Oh yeah, she starts today as the face of the 2022 campaign, no?" Charles added his arms to his chest as he was leaning on the wall, trying to hide the effect her presence had on him.
Pierre wanted him to fall on his face for a moment. He hated how he played it cool now, after all those months he spent talking about her.

Loud laughter erupted when Christina reached the Mercedes motorhome, outside where Lewis was sitting with Angela, waiting for her.

"My girl," Lewis smiled, embracing her in a tight hug. Because of their hectic schedules, they hadn't met since the trip in Barbados for Vogue. It was hard, after all, keeping friendships when one living in America and the other in Monaco.

"Hello, Lew Lew." Christina smiled back at him, breaking the hug. Her hand on his back, caressing it softly. "Hello Angela, good to see you again." she shook the woman's hand.

"First day today, huh? Must be excited, " Lewis stated, his arm still around her waist while leading her down the paddock for a walk while also showing her around.

"Yes, can't wait to meet some people," she replied, her gaze moving from the road to him and back to it again.

"Well, let's start with the one who was complaining," Lewis stated before calling Pierre's name. Pierre was the guy who had commented that he never got to meet her, although she was a couple of garages further down.

The French man turned around. It took him a minute to find the source of sound, but when he saw Lewis with the girl, a small smile formed on his lips.

"Have to run, see you later," Charles said, patting Pierre on his back and walking away as he realized that the pair was heading towards them.