Intermission-5: Sci-Twi With a Chance

It's been a few days since the Friendship Games and things have never been better. Cinch was arrested for the murder of Y/N's parents and Y/N was able to avenge them. Cadance was promoted from dean to principal of Crystal Prep, which changed back into its old self, a school where everyone gets along with each other and is in good terms with Canterlot High which made uncle U/N quite happy. Sci-Twi now attends CHS as Y/N and his harem helped her get used to being here. Finally, the Shadowbolt girls got along with a few people and Y/N's girlfriends.

Sci-Twi became great friends with her Equestrian counterpart and Sunset Shimmer as she learned more Equestria from her.

Lemon Zest got along with Pinkie Pie as they both like to make desserts with Lemon Zest's favorite dessert being lemon tarts and she also got along with Sonata Dusk for their love of music.

Indigo Zap became good friends with Rainbow Dash as the two of them would compete in friendly competitions and she also got along with Aria Blaze as they are both tough girls.

Sugarcoat was able to get along with Applejack as they were both honest girls with Sugarcoat being a little more blunt and she also got along with Adagio Dazzle for both being a little smart and straightforward.

Sunny Flare and Rarity got along as they both shared a love for fashion while Sour Sweet surprisingly got along with Fluttershy as they both had a soft spot for animals.

Y/N was rather happy that his harem was getting along with Sci-Twi and the Shadowbolt girls after everything that happened at the Friendship Games.

Things have been going alright...

1. So far So Great!

At the Sparkle residence, Sci-Twi is getting ready for another day at Canterlot High as she is wearing causal clothes and has changed her hairstyle into a ponytail.

Sci-Twi makes her way downstairs where Spike and Shining Armor are waiting.

Shining Armor: Take care now, little sister.

Sci-Twi: You too, Shiny. *to Spike* You be good now, Spike.

Spike: No worries, Twilight.

And so, Sci-Twi exits the house and makes her way to Canterlot High.

Sci-Twi: 🎶Off to the races🎶

🎶I'm going places🎶

🎶Might be a long shot🎶

🎶Not gonna waste it🎶

🎶This is the big break🎶

🎶And it's calling my name🎶