Intermission-4: Getting Reacquainted

A/N: This chapter is based on a comic series of the same name by SapphireGamgee on DeviantArt. I posted links to each part as the chapter progresses. Enjoy!

The news about Y/N and his six girlfriends are spreading around CHS as nearly everyone was looking at them while whispering to each other. Some guys looked at Y/N with jealousy while some girls looked at him with jaws dropped. That's when the (Hu)Mane 6 explained that they all have romantic feelings for Y/N, but didn't want to risk their friendship with each other and Y/N by making him choose one of them by force so they all agreed to share him. In addition, they also explain that other girls can join the harem, under the condition that they truly love Y/N like them and not just for his looks, popularity, and powers.

Even Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna were surprised by this before allowing Y/N to be with his six girlfriends, just as long as they don't do anything "indecent" during school hours which made them blush upon hearing that.

Today, Rarity is seen working at the Carousal Boutique after school when a ringing sound is heard. She turned to see none other than uncle U/N entering the store.

Rarity: Oh, hello there, Mr. U/N.

Uncle U/N: Good day, Rarity.

Rarity: Nice of you to stop by. Is there anything I can help you with?

Uncle U/N: Well, get this. I've been warmly invited to the Millionaires' club party at Manehattan tonight.

Rarity: *gasps* The Millionaires' club party?! At Manehattan of all places?! My goodness, Mr. U/N. I think the people there are aware of what's happening here at Canterlot.

Uncle U/N: Possibly, Rarity. Possibly. Right now though, I could use your help in making me look my best.

Rarity: Say no more, Mr. U/N. I got just the outfit for the job.

She said before pulling out a tuxedo from a rack filled with formal clothes and have U/N try it out. U/N entered one of the dressing rooms and reemerged with the tuxedo on.

Rarity: Oh my, you look absolutely stunning.

Uncle U/N: I feel like a gazillion dollars!

Rarity giggled in response before the ringing sound is heard. This time, a hooded female enters the store and starts browsing.

Rarity: Oh, hello there. Can I help you with something?

???: Don't mind me. I'm just looking.

Rarity: *eyes widened in realization* Wait a minute. I've heard your voice before!

???: And I've seen you before!

She said as she sees Rarity's reflection in the mirror before the two turned to each other and the hooded female reveals herself to be...

...

...

...

...Adagio Dazzle?!

Rarity: YOU?!

She said before she and Adagio stared glaring stares at each other while uncle U/N watched with eyes widened in realization.

Uncle U/N: Curse me kilts! You're one of the Dazzlings/Sirens Y/N told me about, aren't you?! Adagio Dazzle, is it?

Rarity: If you're here to cause trouble, I suggest you leave my boutique this instant!