Forgotten Friendship Pt. 2

Back in the human world, Y/N and the girls are continuing their fun at the beach as Pinkie walks up to Y/N while holding one of her special sunscreen cupcakes.

Pinkie Pie: We've been out here a while. Time to reapply!

She started rubbing the cupcake over certain parts of her body including her face which made Y/N cringed.

Y/N: I don't even want to ask...

Sci-Twi: I've been thinking... Should we be worried about Sunset Shimmer?

Y/N: Yeah! Worried she comes back! Hopefully she doesn't set foot in this world again. Last thing I want is another self-proclaimed school ruler.

???: I agree.

The heard someone say off to the side as they looked and saw Trixie sunbathing herself.

Trixie Lulamoon: I think it's a shame the way she's treating you, pretending to be your friend. She's obviously up to something. Sunset thinks the whole school exists just to serve her. Water, please!

She snapped her fingers which prompted Snips and Snails to get her some.

Trixie Lulamoon: You know, seeing as how the yearbook president seems to be having a little identity crisis, I believe that means the vice president takes over. And, why... *gasps* that's you, Y/N!

Y/N: *deadpan* No...

Rarity: If this is your way of asking to be made "The Greatest and Most Powerful", I'm afraid Y/N's right not to go that path. And didn't we have this conversation yesterday? I can't quite remember.

The others thought of that as well before shrugging it off.

Applejack: Uh...

Fluttershy: Hmm.

Y/N: Well, you got me.

Y/N pulled out his phone and played a recording.

Sunset Shimmer (Recording): We're not having a "Greatest and Powerfullest" Superlative. Sorry.

Y/N: By all accounts, it doesn't make sense.

Trixie Lulamoon: Maybe we did, maybe we didn't. Memory is such a fickle thing. You never know when you'll forget something important. Like how Great and Powerful I am, which is why I need to be in the yearbook!

Y/N: *sighs* (I swear, there's just no reasoning with her.) Tell you what, Trix. I'll think about it.

Trixie Lulamoon: That's all I ask.

Equestria

Meanwhile, back in Equestria...

Sunset Shimmer: I should be getting back to my world. Maybe I can convince my friends I'm telling the truth, now that I know what we're looking for.

Twilight Sparkle: The Memory Stone. I'll stay here and search the restricted section top to bottom until I find a way to get your friends' memories back.

Sunset Shimmer: If that's even possible.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, it's possible. Even if I have to reorganize the whole library by subject. Or maybe chronologically! Oh! And fix the broken catalog machine... *clears throat* I'll figure it out.

Sunset Shimmer: Thank you. Both of you.

Princess Celestia: This is quite a contrast from the last time we parted ways. But you are not that way anymore. With every choice you make, you prove yourself to possess a kind heart.