Friendship Games-3: Game On!

Today's the day, the day of the Friendship Games and all the students of Canterlot High and Crystal Prep are at CHS as the games begin to go underway.

Vice Principal Luna (On P.A. system): Good morning, students. I'm sure you're all thrilled to start the first day of the Friendship Games. Our competitors will face off in every aspect of the CHS curriculum, culminating in the elimination equation finale.

A little while later in the foyer, the two teams gathered as Dean Cadance is about to announce the first event of the Friendship Games.

Dean Cadance: Welcome to the first event, the Academic Decathlon! You'll be scored on chemistry, home-ec and everything in between. But remember, only the six students from each team with the most points will move on to event number 2. Good luck!

Y/N's Mind:

The first event, the academic decathlon went on, starting with chemistry which the Shadowbolts won when Derpy's chemical compound exploded, costing CHS the win.

Next was home economics which had the competing students bake cakes with two Shadowbolts making a lavish cake while Pinkie and Fluttershy's cake features a Mona Lisa filling which wow the judges giving CHS an win as Y/N gives the Shadowbolts a "Take That!" gesture while Principal Cinch glares at him unhappy.

Next up, woodshop. The competing students make birdhouses with Indigo Zap and Sugarcoat making their a double-decker snatching a win while Sandalwood and Micro Chips' collapses. Indigo then shoves them past while Sugarcoat flicks of CHS' birdhouse out of Micro Chips' hands which angers them until Y/N comes to cheer them up.

Then came the spelling bee with Y/N's girlfriends versus the Crystal Prep girls which ended in a tie with Sunset Shimmer and Sci-Twi remaining.

Finally, it's Sunset versus Sci-Twi in academics as they both attempt to solve a complex math equation to end the tie. Once they finish, Principal Cinch walks up to check on their work.

Principal Cinch: Incorrect!

(End Music Here)

She said to Sunset who was shocked but then looks down in defeat which Y/N noticed in disbelief.

Vice Principal Luna: That means the winner of the Friendship Games' first event is Twilight Sparkle and Crystal Prep!

She announced which made Sci-Twi smile that she won the victory for her school while her classmates applauded with lacklustre while Y/N and the Rainbooms approach Sunset as Rainbow Dash gives her a one-armed hug.

Rainbow Dash: That was awesome!

Rarity: Truly amazing!

Sunset Shimmer: But we didn't win.

Applejack: That was as close to winnin' as Canterlot's ever been.

She said as she and the other girls cheer Sunset up while Y/N approaches Cinch and both of them share sternly glares at each other.

Y/N: That was a BS move right there, Cinch.

Principal Cinch: Excuse me?!

Y/N: I'm no fool, Cinch. You may be the principal of Crystal Prep, but I'm pretty sure no one can calculate that fast. You're trying to prevent my school from winning, aren't you? You wanted to keep Crystal Prep's reputation or more accurately, your reputation.