Better Together-1: Spring Break Dates

It's been a few days since the magic mirror fiasco at the mall and a few things happened.

Juniper Montage has cleaned up the mess she made during that incident as her way of apologizing in hopes of her uncle Canter Zoom returning her to the film studio someday.

In the meantime, the Shadowbolts have her enroll in Crystal Prep which she gladly accepted as she can free herself from the boredom of her job at the mall's movie theater. They've also held that spring dance on the yacht they've mentioned when signing up for the music video contest from earlier.

Meanwhile, with the Rainbooms, they've just witness the premiere of the new Daring Do movie and everyone loved it, especially the scene where Kaptain K. Rool slammed Stalwart Stallion/Mojo on the ground much to Rainbow Dash's bafflement. They've also gave Starlight Glimmer a tour around this world before she had to head back to Equestria.

As for Y/N, he, Gloriosa, and Timber discovered that various powers-ups and abilities from the Super Mario franchise have somehow been scattered all around Camp Everfree. So they gathered them all up and as they did, they all absorbed themselves into Y/N's geode granting him new powers as he practice them with his harem.

So things were getting back to peaceful...

It's now spring break as everyone is enjoying their week off from school and what better way for Y/N to spend his spring break than with his seven girlfriends one-by-one.

1. Shimmering Sunshine

We see Y/N heading to Sunset's apartment as he decides to wear the outfit he got from the mall awhile back.

(A/N: It's the outfit that you'll be wearing from here on out.)

He walks up to the front door and knocks on it.

Y/N: Sunset? It's me, are you in there?

Sunset Shimmer: Do you mind?! I'm in the middle of something!

Y/N: *rolls eyes* I'm coming in anyway.

He said as he opened the front door to see Sunset doing something he never expected her to do. She is sitting on her couch playing video games! She's even wearing new casual clothes.

 She is sitting on her couch playing video games! She's even wearing new casual clothes