Equestria Girls-2: Familiar Faces

Y/N, Twilight and Spike entered the school building but Twilight is having some trouble walking.

Y/N: You okay there, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah, it's just I'm not used to walking like this.

Y/N: Well then again, you are a pony back in your world and you're used to walking on four legs instead of two, like us humans.

Y/N then gets an idea and offers a hand to her which made her blush a bit.

Y/N: Here, just hold onto my hand until you get used to walking on your own.

Twilight Sparkle: Um. . . Th-thanks, Y/N.

As Twilight takes Y/N's hand and he leads her down the main lobby, Spike watched with a grin on his face.

Spike: *chuckles* Somebody's got a crush.

Y/N and Twilight Sparkle: Spike!

Spike: Sorry.

Y/N: Okay, here's the deal. If you're gonna blend in with us humans, we need to get you some sort of cover story.

Twilight Sparkle: *confused* Cover story? How come?

Y/N: Well to be fair, people would find it hard to believe that you're from some distant pony world and that magic exists there. So, we best lay low and not draw any attention to ourselves, okay?

Twilight Sparkle: Hmm, good point.

Y/N: *grabs Spike by the collar* Also, you better hide Spike in your backpack while you're in school. There's a "No pet" policy here. Sorry, man.

Spike: Eh, no worries.

Once Twilight stuffed Spike into her backpack, the two took a moment to come up with a cover story. Then, Y/N got an idea.

Y/N: How about this? Let's say you're a friend of mine from my hometown and your parents are heading out for a month-long business trip and you're staying with me.

Twilight Sparkle: That'll work. But what about Sunset Shimmer?

Y/N: That's the thing. There's no telling where your crown could be. That's why I suggest we talk to Principal Celestia to get you enrolled.

Just then, the warning bell rings and the halls are instantly flooded with students heading for their first classes of the day alarming the two.

Y/N: Great Scott! 5 minutes before class starts! We gonna hurry!

Twilight Sparkle: Whoa!

Y/N drags Twilight through the crowd of students with Spike still inside her backpack. Afterwards, they manage to make it out of the crowd and let out a sigh of relief.

Y/N: You okay there, Twi?

Twilight Sparkle: *nods* Yeah, thanks Y/N.

???: Whoa! You two okay?

The two turned to see that the voice was none than one of Y/N's best friends, Flash Sentry.

Y/N: Oh hey, Flash. I was just giving my friend here a tour of this school. She's staying with me and my Uncle U/N while her parents are out on a business trip for a mouth. *turns to Twilight* Twilight, this here is Flash Sentry, a friend of mine.

Twilight Sparkle: Hello there. Twilight Sparkle.

Flash Sentry: Flash Sentry. Nice to see you here. Well, I better get going and Y/N, you might wanna hurry once you're done showing her around.