Rainbow Rocks-2: Twilight's Return

Equestira, a magical home to many magical creatures, ruled by... Well, you probably know already. Ahem...

Here we are, in the beautiful town of Ponyville, home to ponies of all types; Earth Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns

Here we are, in the beautiful town of Ponyville, home to ponies of all types; Earth Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns. And just on the outskirts of this town is...

...

...

...

...

...the Castle of Friendship.

This is the newest home to the Mane 6/Elements of Harmony following their discovery of the Chest of Harmony and victory over the fearsome Lord Tirek

Inside of the castle throne room, the Mane 6 is seen enjoying their new home when a delivery stallion enters the room hauling a cart filled with books.

Delivery Pony: Excuse me, Princess. Where do you want all these books from Princess Celestia?

Twilight Sparkle: The library. Third door on the left.

Delivery Pony: Even this one that's glowin' and vibratin'?

He asked while pointing at a book on top of the stack that appears to be buzzing like a alarm clock. Twilight floats it down from the pile while the other mares gathered around her. Twilight then opens the book to see something that caught her eye.

Fluttershy: What is it, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: It looks like a message to Princess Celestia from my friends at Canterlot High.

Rarity: How is that even possible?

Twilight Sparkle: I have no idea, but it... sounds like they need my help.

Once they arrived in the library, Twilight brings a book from the bookshelf and opens it.

Twilight Sparkle: The way Sunset Shimmer described them, I think these new girls sound an awful lot like... the sirens.

Pinkie Pie: Not the sirens! *whispers to Fluttershy* I don't actually know what that is!

Twilight Sparkle: The sirens were three beautiful but dangerous creatures who had the power to charm ponies with their music.