Equestria Girls-3: More Familiar Faces and a Friendship Problem

Y/N and Twilight are seen walking down the hall to their next class.

Y/N: So, that's the plan. To get your back crown back, you'll need to win the title of Princess of the Fall Formal.

Twilight Sparkle: That's right. Problem is, I don't know how.

Y/N: Simple. Garner enough support around this school in order for them to vote for you. To do that, we need to show just how kind and caring you are compared to Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight Sparkle: That sounds like a great plan. You know Y/N, I really do appreciate you going this far to help me.

Y/N:

Twilight giggled at Y/N's funny response as they headed for their next class.

(Time Skip - Lunchtime)

Y/N, Twilight and Fluttershy are at the cafeteria getting their lunches.

Twilight Sparkle: I know we've just met, but I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something.

Fluttershy: Of course!

Twilight Sparkle: I've decided to run for Princess of the Fall Formal, and–

Fluttershy gasps and accidentally spills a bowl of fruit salad all over Twilight's shirt.

Fluttershy: Oh, gosh!

Y/N: Jesus, Flutters.

She frantically grabs some napkins to try and wipe Twilight's shirt clean.

Fluttershy: Sorry. It just, running for Fall Formal Princess is a really bad idea.

Y/N: Is it because of Sunset Shimmer?

Fluttershy: *nods* She wants to be Fall Formal Princess, and when she wants something, she gets it! She'll make life awful for anyone who stands in her way. Just ask the girl who ran against her for Princess of the Spring Fling.

Y/N: Yep. That's Sunset Shimmer for ya.

Twilight Sparkle: I have to try!

Fluttershy: Oh, I don't think you understand. You'd have to convince everyone here to vote for you instead of her: the athletes, the fashionistas, the dramas, the eco-kids, the techies, the rockers...

Twilight Sparkle: Why is everypony–

Spike peeks out of her backpack, whaps her upside the head, and ducks back in.

Twilight Sparkle: Uh, everybody separated this way?

Fluttershy: Maybe it was different at your old school, but at CHS, everybody sticks to their own kind. One thing that they do have in common is that they know Sunset Shimmer is gonna rule the school until we graduate.

Y/N: *scuffs* Not if I can help it!

Both Twilight and Fluttershy looked at Y/N.

Y/N: I promised Twilight that I'm gonna help her win that title and I intend to keep until the very end. A princess should be someone who is kind, caring and beautiful like Twilight here or even you Fluttershy. 

The two girls blush in response.

Y/N: And not some bratty pest like Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah, what he said. So, where would we find the head of the party planning committee?