Legend of Everfree-4: The Truth of Gaea Everfree

The next day, the (Hu)Mane 5 are seen working on repairing the dock. However, they're all moving slowly due to them trying not to activate their powers. Regardless, they continue their slow, meticulous work while Rarity is sitting on a chair working on some clothing for the camp fashion show.

Rainbow Dash: Uh, you gonna give us a hand here, Rarity?

She asked as she slowly walks across the dock while carrying some planks.

Rarity: Oh, I'd love to, but I really need to get the stitching on this poncho done before it's going to make it into the camp fashion show. Though at the pace you two are moving, I don't know that the runway will ever be finished.

Applejack: The "dock" is our gift to the camp, and it's gonna get finished. That is, if Rainbow Dash would hurry up and bring me more wood.

Rainbow Dash: Oh, I can't go any faster! I don't want to end up in the woods again.

Applejack: Don't be silly.

Rainbow Dash: Really?

She asked as she does a hammering motion referencing that Applejack has been hammering nails slowly.

Applejack: *sighs* I know I said we should try to forget all about this new magic business, but I can't. What if I hammer the board into splinters?

The rest of them nodded in agreement.

Applejack: Aw, shoot! I'm all out of nails.

Pinkie Pie: Oh, here you go!

She said as she grabbed a box of nails and tossed them into the air.

Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash: Pinkie, no!

They screamed as they duck and covered. Rarity creates a diamond-shaped force field as the nails bounced off the shield and onto the floor. Thankfully, the box of nails didn't explode as everyone stood back up and glared at Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: What? Ohhh, did you think the nails would explode like the sprinkles? Wow! Glad that didn't happen, huh?

Rarity: *sighs* Sorry, girls. I didn't mean to. I don't know how to control this.

Rainbow Dash: It's okay.

Fluttershy: Oh, none of us do.

Sunset Shimmer: Which is why we shouldn't pretend this isn't happening.

She said as she and Y/N walked up to all of them.

Y/N: Sunset's right. We can't ignore this any longer.

Rainbow Dash: Do you have magical powers too, Sunset? 

Sunset Shimmer: It started last night. When I touch people, it's like I can feel what they're feeling and see their memories.

Pinkie Pie: Oooh, fancy! Try me, try me!

She said as she tried to grab Sunset's hand before Y/N quickly teleports behind her and pulls her away.

Y/N: No, no, no, no, no! No...

Sunset Shimmer: Girls, we can't just brush these powers aside because it doesn't seem like the ideal time to get them. What if it turns out that they could actually make things better?