Legend of Everfree-1: Welcome to Camp Everfree

Today is a special day for CHS Wondercolts as uncle U/N had just donated enough money to go on a field trip to Camp Everfree. Many believed this was going to be a break from all the magical things that have been happening at Canterlot High but they couldn't be more wrong...

Sci-Twi is asleep in her bed with Spike asleep at the foot of it. However, she started to squirm in her bed.

Sci-Twi: *muttering* No... It can't be...! It isn't true...!

Fluttershy: Um, Sci-Twi?

Fluttershy's voice is heard from behind the bedroom door before a series of loud knocks woke Sci-Twi and Spike.

Rainbow Dash: Sci-Twi! The bus for Camp Everfree leaves in ten minutes!

Sci-Twi: *gasps* Oh, no-no-no-no-no! I can't believe I overslept!

She said as she immediately got out of her bed and put on her glasses. The door then opens revealing Y/N and his harem in their Camp Everfree outfits.

Sunset Shimmer: Me neither. That's not like you.

Sci-Twi: I know!

Pinkie Pie: Don't you have a super-annoying alarm clock that goes EH! EH! EH! EH!

She imitates an alarm clock and lifts up Sci-Twi's pillow, revealing that Sci-Twi's clock was under the pillow.

Y/N: Well, that's kinda what you get for choosing to sleep in.

Sunset Shimmer: It's gonna be fine. We'll help you pack.

She said as she lifted Sci-Twi's suitcase on the bed and they started throwing in a bunch of random things. Y/N then noticed a picture of Rainbow Dash in the suitcase and looked at Rainbow Dash with a "really" look on his face.

Rainbow Dash: What?

Y/N: Why would she need that?

Rainbow Dash: To remind her of how lucky she is to have a friend as awesome as me!

She answered which made Y/N roll his eyes. Rarity then pulls out Twilight's old Fall Formal dress which Applejack noticed.

Applejack: *sighs* We're gonna be out in the woods. When is she gonna need that?

Rarity: If we were going to the moon, I'd insist she packed an evening gown. One never knows, darling.

Y/N: Actually, Sci-Twi would need a spacesuit to wear to breath in space. And when has there ever been a fashion show on the moon?

Rarity: Still, you can never know for sure, love.

She said which made Y/N sigh.

Sci-Twi: Lemme just get changed.

Sci-Twi grabs her Camp Everfree T-shirt and looks at the mirror... only for two dark purple wings to appear behind her back as a familiar yet dreaded face rose up from behind her.

 only for two dark purple wings to appear behind her back as a familiar yet dreaded face rose up from behind her