Better Together-3: Minion Mania

For the Rainbooms, the last few months have truly been quite an experience. In a short period of time, they have explored the most exotic worlds ever imagined and encountering many new, amazing friends. They have traveled to a magical world of talking animals, singing munchkins, and an evil witch bent on total world domination... And vengeance. They then ventured to a kingdom inhabited by fairytale creatures accompanied by two ogres and a donkey. Then most recently, of course, they befriended a supervillain turned father with three adopted girls and an army of mischief-making, yet friendly minions.

To make a long story short, this had been the most amazing adventure Y/N L/N and his harem have taken part of.

The sun rises high in the air as the rays of light shines above the city of Canterlot and the house of Y/N L/N as we see three minions sleeping in the guestroom.

The tall, two-eyed minion with sprout cut hair is Kevin. The short, one-eyed minion with combed hair is Stuart. And the short and bald minion with heterochromia (One green eye and one brown eye) is Bob. After meeting the Rainbooms during their latest adventure, and persuading their boss to let them tag along with them, it was only fair that Y/N L/N offered them a place to stay in his house. It's already a day since the he and his girlfriends brought the minion trio to their world.

As the sun's rays hit their faces, Kevin is the first to wake up.

Kevin: *sighs* Leelas yinauk, buddies. (Good morning, buddies.)

A/N: I used a Minion Translator to make this chapter. If you want to try it out yourself, here's the link: https://lingojam.com/MinionTranslator

He said as the other two minions woke up and opened their eyes. They stood up, stretch their limbs, and embark on a tour to see just what this new world has to offer.

The Vending Machine

We see Y/N and the minions walking on the sidewalk sweating as they underestimate the summer heat. Despite having three months off from school, the heat could be a major downside when it comes to summer.

Y/N: Ugh... Boy, it's hot.

He said before stopping to see the minions staring at a vending machine out of curiosity. Relived, Y/N pulls out a coin from his pocket, puts it into the machine, and presses a button. But as it's dispensing the drink, Stuart immediately becomes impatient and starts pounding the machine.

Stuart: Hurry pik aka bedy! (Hurry it up already!) 

Y/N: Hey, Stuart! Stop it! You're gonna break it!

Stuart: Pelo pik's a mawaye hinrid kapee aca, Y/N!  (But it's a million degrees out here, Y/N!)

Suddenly, the machine shoots out a can knocking Stuart to the ground as Bob picks it up and drinks it.