Intermission-2: The Herding Law

It was another beautiful morning in the city of Canterlot as the sun's morning light beams through the blinds of Y/N's bedroom window and lands on his eyes, making him squint as he opens them. As he wakes up to try and rub them, something was preventing him from doing so. Y/N looked down to see Sunset Shimmer resting peacefully on his chest with her arms wrapped around his torso. Y/N's face then turns red when she snuggles herself further up his chest as her head is just below his now.

That's when Y/N remembered what happened yesterday before he smiled and slowly ruffled Sunset's hair which made her smile in her sleep.

Y/N: (You know, it's funny... The girl who was once the bully queen of CHS is now my loving and beautiful girlfriend.)

He thought to himself before Sunset began to wake up and open her eyes.

Sunset Shimmer: *smiles* Good morning, Y/N.

Y/N: *smiles* Morning, Sunset.

Y/N and Sunset's eyes lock with each other before she gives him a morning kiss which he returns.

Sunset Shimmer: Thanks for letting me sleep with you.

Y/N: No need to thank me, Sunshine. I was more than willing to let you do so. And hey, you're welcome anytime you want.

Sunset Shimmer: *giggles* I think I'll take you up on that offer.

Downstairs, Uncle U/N is in the kitchen preparing breakfast when Chompy arrives.

Uncle U/N: Good morning, Chompy. Are you hungry, boy?

Chompy nods in response.

Uncle U/N: Atta boy. Well, Breakfast is nearly ready. We'll eat as soon as our two lovebirds stop smooshing with each other up there. *laughs* Y/N! Sunset!

Y/N: Coming, uncle.

Y/N and Sunset soon arrived in the kitchen to have some breakfast and after they finished, uncle U/N spoke up.

Uncle U/N: Okay Sunset, good news. I've managed to pay your bill and get you a job at a certain sushi restaurant over at the mall. That should take care of your money problems. 

Sunset Shimmer: That's great. Thanks, Mr. U/N.

Uncle U/N: Anything for Y/N's own lovebird. Speaking of which... Y/N lad, we better hightail to Manehattan today.

Y/N: Really? Why?

Uncle U/N: Your grandparents just called me. They said they could use some help with something.

Y/N: Oh... *to Sunset* Sunset, I know we just started dating and all, but my grandparents are starting to get frail, so they're gonna need all the help they can get.

Sunset Shimmer: Understandable. You go help your grandparents.

Uncle U/N: Care to join us, Sunset?

Sunset Shimmer: It's fine, you guys. I'll just stay here and watch over the place for you.

Uncle U/N: Okay then. Y/N, get ready.

Y/N: Sure thing, uncle.

Y/N gets into his casual clothes, got his stuff before joining uncle U/N and Chompy who are ready and waiting outside.

Uncle U/N: Ready to go, Y/N?

Y/N: All set.

Sunset then comes up to him in her casual outfit and gives him a quick hug.