Magical Movie Night-2: Movie Magic

We fade into an exotic jungle rea which is at the base of a large volcano while thunder and lightning roars through the skies above. A lone cloaked figure then slowly walks up to it and stood as the wind blows their hood off revealing an adult man with an evil smirk.

Stalwart Stallion: *evil laugh* It is almost time. Once I have all three relics, no one will be able to stop me, and Marapore will fall! For I am Stalwart Stallion-!

Rainbow Dash: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

He gets interrupted as the camera zooms out to reveal that's he part of a movie set as the Rainbooms, uncle U/N, Chompy, and the Dazzlings were watching the whole thing with the director, Canter Zoom.

Canter Zoom: Ugh! Cut!

Rainbow Dash: Sorry. But at this point in the story, Stalwart Stallion would be known as Mojo.

They all gave her a deadpan glare.

Rainbow Dash: What? You think he wants Daring Do fans to call him out for making a mistake like that?

Y/N: It'll be fine, Dashie. Besides, I'm sure we can leave the criticisms up to CinemaSins once the movie has been released. And what happened to not interrupting during filming?

Rainbow Dash: *chuckles nervously* Sorry, Y/N.

Y/N facepalms as he turns to Canter Zoom.

Y/N: I told you this was gonna happen.

Canter Zoom: *sighs* It's fine, Y/N. Let's just go again. *through megaphone* And this time, say "Mojo" instead of "Stalwart Stallion", 'kay? And action!

He directed the actor before someone used a clapper.

We now see the gang and Canter Zoom walking through the studio.

Rainbow Dash: I can't believe we're really here!

Sci-Twi: Thank you so much for letting us come, Mr. Zoom.

Sunset Shimmer: We promise we won't get in the way. Again.

She glared at Rainbow Dash who laughed nervously.

Canter Zoom: As a fellow Camp Everfree alum, I was more than happy to afford the students who helped save it the chance to visit the set of our little film.

Rainbow Dash: Eh-heh! Little? This is Daring Do we're talking about! This movie is gonna be huge!

Y/N: Is there no end to your enthusiasm, Dashie?