Magical Movie Night-3: Mirror Magic

Following the fiasco at the film studio, Juniper Montage is forced to work as a movie theater usher at the mall. Today, she is on her way to the theater for her shift when the Rainbooms' music video starts playing in various monitors which irritates her.

Juniper Montage: Ugh! Those girls and their stupid boyfriend! First, they get me kicked off the Daring Do set. Now...

She then bumps into a poster and spots the Rainbooms in the right hand corner.

Juniper Montage: Ooh! They're everywhere! I bet they'll be at the premiere tonight

Juniper Montage: Ooh! They're everywhere! I bet they'll be at the premiere tonight. I bet I'll be the lucky one ushering them to their seats. Ugh!

She slaps the poster twice before shaking it in a rage and dropping it on the floor.

Boss: *on walkie-talkie* Juniper, where are you? We need you back at the popcorn popper stat.

Juniper Montage: *imitates radio static* What was that... *imitates static* boss? Can't hear you! *imitates static* Losing you! *imitates static*

She hung up and walked over to a nearby sunglasses kiosk.

Juniper Montage: If that pompous Y/N L/N and those girls hadn't shown up, I would have played Daring Do! Tonight would have been about me. I would have been a star!

She said while putting on a pair of sunglasses which only made the kiosk clerk roll his eyes and shake his head.

Juniper Montage: You're right. They are a bit much.

Just then, an orb of Equestrian magic is seen floating above the mall until it lands on a nearby hand mirror which made it change its appearance.

When Juniper picked up the mirror and saw her reflection, she saw what looked to be an older, more prettier version of herself which made her screamed in shock before dropping the mirror and looking at it curiously

Juniper Montage: What was that?

She then bends down and pokes it which makes it shine for a brief second which freaks her out again. She then bends down and picks it up and looks at where her reflection is when the alternate version of herself appeared again as it blew her a kiss.