Legend of Everfree-End: The Legend You're Meant To Be

Everyone is cleaning the camp with the Rainboom girls still in their Crystal Guardian forms while Y/N, Celestia, Luna, and U/N are talking with each other.

Uncle U/N: Well, I hope you weren't too upset that I hid all of this from you, Y/N.

Y/N: Heh, It's cool, uncle. I can see why you didn't want me to be worried about this camp's future.

Principal Celestia: Same here. As Y/N's parents' long time friends, it shouldn't surprise us that they left quite a history in this camp.

Vice Principal Luna: Quite right, sister. They've been visiting this place often for their honeymoons. And I'm sure you remember your first experience when your parents brought you here.

Y/N: Yeah...

He said while remembering that day as Gloriosa walks up to them.

Gloriosa Daisy: I am so sorry. I only wanted this to be the best week Camp Everfree has ever had. Especially for you, Y/N, given your parents' legacy. When I found the geodes in the cave, I thought I could use them to make your experience better, but I ended up ruined it. Maybe it's for the best that I'm losing the camp to Filthy Rich.

Y/N: Don't feel bad, Gloriosa. I understand. But we can't let Filthy Rich take this camp. This place holds so many great memories I had with you and Timber, especially my parents. If this camp meant a lot to them, Celestia, Luna, or even my uncle, maybe it meant as much to the other campers who came here in years past.

Sunset Shimmer: And maybe we can get them to help save it!

Applejack: Oh! Like a fundraiser?

Rarity: Or a ball?!

Rainbow Dash: Our band could play!

Fluttershy: I could help writing a new song just for the occasion!

The other students voice their agreements.

Gloriosa Daisy: Those are all good ideas, but where would we hold it?

Sunset Shimmer: We could hold it in the crystal cave!

Rarity: *gasps*  A Crystal Ball! I love it!

Gloriosa Daisy: I admire everyone's enthusiasm. Really, I do. But I-I just don't know how we're going to plan a ball by tomorrow and invite everyone.

The Rainbooms look at each other and nod before turning to Gloriosa.

The Rainbooms: We got this!

Soon, everyone from CHS began working on the fundraiser which everyone named the Crystal Gala. Timber and Sci-Twi made invitations and Sci-Twi used her magic to help organize them.

Y/N and Sunset directed everyone into getting the Crystal Cave ready for the Crystal Gala as Snips was carrying a three-layered cake when he tripped over and tossed the cake which Sunset catches as the cake lands upside down.

Pinkie made various sweets and desserts, Fluttershy helped decorate the cave with some help from some animal friends, Rainbow Dash used both her super speed and Crystal Guardian form to deliver the invites at various houses in Canterlot, a few guys helped removed boulders and rocks from the entrance of the Crystal cave but were shocked when Applejack helped out by lifting a huge boulder and throwing it away while Rarity used her magic to create a diamond chandelier on the cave's ceiling.