Rainbow Rocks-4: The Battle of The Bands

The next day, the Rainbooms are in Applejack's garage practicing the counter-spell. Unfortunately, things ain't going so well as Twilight is singing off-key while the other girls are having a hard time ponying-up due to them messing up on notes.

Eventually, they all stopped and looked down in disappointment.

Spike: Eh, that sounded... way better than the last... five times you've played it. Heh heh.

He said before Big Mac passes by.

Big Mac: Nnope.

Rainbow Dash: I think it's pretty obvious what's going wrong with this counter-spell.

Applejack: You're turnin' what should be the chorus into a five-minute guitar solo?

Rainbow Dash: I have to pick up the slack somehow! Are you guys even trying?!

Fluttershy: I'm trying.

Y/N: We're all trying, Rainbow. We just need to practice more until we can this counter-spell ready to go.

Twilight Sparkle: It's fine. *nervous laugh* It'll be fine. One more time from the top!

Rarity: Or, perhaps we could take a short break, try on some of the wardrobe choices I've put together?

Rarity reaches over and pulls out a clothing rack from out of nowhere.

Rarity: I'm particularly fond of this one.

She said as she puts on some sort of fancy outfit.

Rarity: Eh, of course we could always go with something a bit more modern

Applejack: We're tryin' to save our school here. Enough with the costumes!

She scolds Rarity who quickly changed into a Daft Punk outfit.

Rarity: *robotic voice* Oh, you can never have enough costumes!

Y/N: *deadpanned* Seriously, Rarity?