Chapter Thirty - Saving Derek

When Bluebella entered the Stilinski household she was surprised to find someone sat on the table. She froze in the doorway, her hand hovering over the mantle piece where her keys lay. Had her family found her already?

"don't look so panicked, from what I heard you could kill me in a heartbeat," The figure said with a slight smile. 

Bluebella flicked on the light, her expression softening at the sight of a tall women in-front of her. She didn't recognise her, so she couldn't be much of a threat.

"Why were you in the dark?" Bluebella asked, closing the door behind her with a sigh. "You gave me a heart attack,"

The woman shrugged hopping down of the table, revealing the large gun in her hands. 

"I doubt the Sherriff would be happy if he saw me here," She said slyly. "Besides I need your help,"

Bluebella eyed the woman carefully. She was pretty, with dark skin and wavy hair. An ugly scar swept her face gracefully, just missing her steely eyes. 

"Look I don't know what you heard, but I'm just a -"

"Derek's in trouble," The woman interrupted "We haven't got much time,"

Bluebella blinked. "Oh." she said. "So you're not gonna ask me to make you immortal or grant wishes or whatever?"

The woman snorted "I can see why the Hales like you. I'm Braeden. Grab your weapons, we need to go,"

Bluebella didn't say anything at first, her mind still slightly frozen in shock. Could she not get a single break? Not one? 

She stomped her foot in frustration "For FUCK sake Derek," she grumbled turning around and walking out the front door. "come on then!" she called over her shoulder.

Braeden raised her eyebrows, slightly stunned that the girl didn't put up more of a fight. Of course she had a vague idea of the girl's abilities, but at the same time she just looked like a normal girl who had been mildly inconvenienced. 

She hopped on the Motorbike behind Braeden with a look of discontempt. 

"Now a little birdy told me you can make this thing go faster," Braeden said eyeing Bluebella. Bluebella sighed. 

"I mean I can, but I'm trying to get out of the habit of doing magic, it can help my family find my whereabouts and I just do not want to deal with that right now,"

Braeden hesitated "Derek's dying," she said flatly "Well probably,"

Bluebella groaned once more "Hales," she muttered angrily under her breath, before waving a hand of golden light at the vehicle. 

"Drive well, and watch out for bugs, don't choke on any,"

"I don't like this, I thought I could at least get a nap," she grumbled. Braeden laughed.

"We'll be there in about twelve hours, now you've done that ...whatever it was." Braeden said "Just don't fall off," 

Bluebella winced as the wind hit her in the face, she felt the flyaway hairs tickle her face and groaned in discomfort. She wouldn't even let Stiles have the windows down in the jeep, this was just so much worse.

"About that - where is he?" Bluebella shouted over the roaring wind in her ears. 

"Some Mexican Mafia have him, we need to get him out!" 

Bluebella felt the urge to scream, but resisted. 

"Hey Braeden, can this thing go any faster?" Bluebella asked "I want to be back for dinner I'm starving!" 

Bluebella - Stiles Stilinskiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें