Chapter seventeen - Sacrifice

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin." Scott sighed.

Scott and Stiles were in the boys locker room, getting ready for the cross country try outs, but Stiles mind was elsewhere and unfortunately that meant Scott had to think about it too.

"And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." he added. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott." Stiles said deperatly, spazzing out slightly. "And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life.
Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today.
Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" his voice climbed higher and louder.

The locker slamming shut made Stiles jump, letting out a small shout. There stood Danny, leaning against the locker with a mischievous smile.

"All right, I'll do it."

"What?" Stiles spluttered. 

"Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny said.

Stiles blinked  "Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

Danny laughed "Yes, I'm kidding." he said as he walked off

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive,
all right?" Stiles called after him.

Scott huffed a laugh "I wouldn't worry about it Stiles, you're not the only virgin, even Bluebella-"

"Wait Blue's a virgin too? How did you know that?" Stiles interrupted.

Scott raised his eyebrow at his friend "She told me, something about faeries believing waiting until they find there soulmate or whatever."

"Huh," was all Stiles could say.

Scott turned to him with a grin on his face "Hey maybe you should ask Bluebella  if you can help each other out. "

Stiles eyes widened "I can't ask Blue that!" he exclaimed

"Ask me what?" came a voice. It was Bluebella, her curly hair tied up in a messy ponytail.

Stiles stuttered as Scott muffled a laugh, clapping his friend on the back. 

"Doesn't matter," he finally said. Bluebella gave him a pretty smile. Thankfully he was saved by the coaches voice ringing round the lockeroom.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late." he called as Isaac came in. 

"Sorry, coach." he mumbled

"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning
into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season." he glanced at a very muscley Danny and Isaac.

"So work on that." he added

Stiles turned to Bluebella "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Coach wanted me on the team so cross country isn't optional for me unfortunately," she did tightening her ponytail. "That and Derek asked me to keep an eye on Isaac,"

Bluebella found it a little confusing that humans ran for fun, running to keep fit, or running away from something she understood, but running for fun? Made no sense. She did however, find herself enjoying the way the breeze blew her hair.

She also enjoyed the chase.

Which is exactly what she was doing. Chasing after Isaac and the twins, annoyed that it was her job, but at least she wasn't bored. Scott was right behind her, the same thoughts racing through his head.

When they caught up, Bluebella was horrified to find Isaac being held down by the twins. A new feeling of rage took over, a snarl on her face. Scott grabbed her shoulder, pulling her back.