Chapter three - Lucky

Bluebella did not really know why but she had decided that the coach was her favourite teacher. Mr Harris was mean, Coach was funny. Which is why she quite enjoyed climbing classes.

Dressed in simple black leggins and black top, she hardly stood out from the crowd which is why she couldn't understand why Stiles and Scott kept looking her way. She turned to Jackson

"Do I have something on my face?" 

The taller boy looked at her quickly before turning back to his phone "No why?"

Bluebella flicked her ponytail back over her shoulder, "They keep staring at me," 

Jackson did not look up from his phone but did let out a huffed laugh "They're freaks that why. Listen I gotta go, see you later,"

Bluebella didn't protest, just let him go. She walked over to where Lydia was standing with her phone in her hand. The pros of running through beacon hills naked was that you got out of any and all physical activity.

Or at least the ones Lydia deemed as not fun.

"What's up with Jackson?" Bluebella asked "He's being weird," 

Lydia shrugged "How should I know? From what I've seen you're closer to him than I am,"

Bluebella shook her head  "Aren't you his girlfriend? Me and Jackson are just...I don't think we're close enough to be friends actually I just don't know anyone else,"

Lydia's harsh gaze softened slightly. "Well you can be my new friend. Anyone with legs like that is good enough for me,"

Before Bluebella could open her mouth to ask what Lydia was talking about, all the students hurried to the wall where Erica was having some kind of seizure. 

Coach yelled up to her "Erica? Dizzy? Is it Vertigo?"

Lydia scrunched up her nose "Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system in the inner ear. She's just freaking out,"

Up on the climbing wall it was clear Erica wasn't having a good time up there.

"Coach? Maybe it's not safe, you know she's epileptic,"

Coach looked more perplexed than concerned, but before he could speak Bluebella was already climbing up the wall - without a harness.

"Bluebella are you dumb? Do you have a deathwish? " called the coach as he watched the girl climb with great speed up the wall. Once she reached the shaking girl she stopped, holding out her hand.

"It's okay Erica, I've got you. We'll climb down together okay?"

She blonde gave her shaking hand to the brunette and the two climbed down together.

As soon as Erica was down on the matt and safe some of the class started to snicker. Sensing that they were laughing at her, Erica ran away, trying to hold back her tears. The rest of the class started to follow her back to the changing rooms.

"God she's so embarrassing, like it's just a wall," came a high pitched male voice in the crowd.

SMACK

The crowd stopped as Greenburg's hand flew to the back of his head, where a lacrosse ball had just hit him with a good amount of force. 

And there stood Bluebella, her eyes dark and angry, her hand now dropped to her side after throwing the ball.

"You're one to talk about embarrassing, you've had loads of chances to climb this wall, about - how many times were you held back again?"

Some of the class laughed and Greenburg turned to the Coach, who was watching whole situation with a slight crease of the brow, and a finger stroking his chin