Chapter fourteen - Mischief

There was nothing Bluebella loved more than a good party. No she was not a fan of the drinking or the sweaty people, but she did love dressing up. 

So dressed in her white corset dress with matching heels, she tied her curls back in a small white ribbon, thanking Lydia internally for the fashion advise. Faerie fashion was one thing but human fashion? Changed all the time. 

She waltzed out of the room, pink lip gloss in hand. Lydia had insisted on a lipstick, but Bluebella hated the feeling of the dryness, so the two compromised on a heavily pigmented gloss.

"You ready Stiles?" she called, leaning on the door frame behind his closed door.

"Yeah I'm-" he opened the door and his eyes widened at the sight of her. He cleared his throat.

"You look - great," he stuttered. She smiled at him.

"Of course I do, Lydia picked the outfit." she gave him al little twirl,  her hair bouncing.

"Of course she did," Stiles mumbled, stuffing his hands in his pockets. 

It wasn't long before the trio were walking to the girls house, Bluebella now feeling a little overdressed, and a little cold. Stiles' attention was on Scott, who was looking very doubtful about the night.

She had also become increasingly aware of the pain in her feet. 

Apparently heels were much more painful than she'd expected. 

"What?" asked Stiles. Scott looked at him

"What, what do you mean, "what"?" he replied defensively. 

Stiles raised his eyebrows I mean "what, and you know what. That look you were giving."

Scott looked even more doubtful "I didn't give a look." he argued. Stiles shook his head

"There was a look like the last thing you want to do was go to a party!" he explained. Scott sighed, a small shrug in his shoulders.

"It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." he awkwardly said.

"What?" gasped Stiles "Look it's one drink. I went to nursery with this girl okay? Tonight's moving on night. From Allison," he gestured to Scott "From uh Lydia, and from that Draven dude, or Derek or whatever,"

Bluebella frowned "I don't get what you mean by moving on. Draven's dead and Derek's my friend. Where are we moving too?"

Stiles bit his lip to stop from laughing "Doesn't matter Blue we're here to have fun," Scott sighed in defeat

"You're right."

Stiles clapped him on the back " That's right I'm right. Moving on. Onward and upward. Let's do this. That's what I'm talking about." With each sentence he got more and more excited, and Bluebella huffed a laugh at his actions.

"How's my breath smell?" Scott asked randomly, increasingly self conscious. Stiles screwed his nose up 

" I'm not smelling your breath." he said flatly. Scott turned to Bluebella

" Do you have any gum?" he asked desperately. Bluebella shook her head.

"Lydia said my bag didn't match my outfit," she said sadly. "I haven't got any of my snacks,"

Stepping into the party, Bluebella felt the wave of heat, sweat, and alcohol hit her like a punch in the gut. She scrunched up her nose, taking a step back from Stiles. A bubbly blonde girl walked quickly towards them.

"Stiles! Hi!" she said. Stiles smiled and waved

"Hey. There's the birthday gir..." his words were interrupted by the blonde reaching on her toes and kissing him.