The Plan

Mito

"How is he"? Madara asked coming into the room. He had left to attend a meeting with his father as well as look for his brother. "Resting. Any luck"? "No, I'll head out again later I just wanted to come check on him for a bit".

"I still need to talk with Toka". "Go ahead, he's safe with me". "Thank you, Madara".

I headed back to the Senju compound as fast as I could and snuck my way through the gate. I headed straight to her house without being detected, made my way inside, and waited for her in her bedroom.

Twenty minutes later she came in wearing a crop top and pants. "Is it safe for you to be here"? "Probably not but we need to talk"

"About what"? She came sit next to me.

"Hashirama and I need to have a baby, it's so we can give Butusama part of what he wants while also getting him off our backs for a bit".

She went quiet. I watched for a long time as she just sat there taking what I said in.

"So the two of you are going to sleep with each other"? "No, I would never ask him to betray Madara like that even if he is aware of the plan. When he gets a little better he'll give me his sperm and I'll handle the rest". "Are you going to be a part of the baby's life"?

"Madara and Hashirama will be his or her dads, if they want me to I will". "When did you come up with this plan"? "Yesterday............. there's something else you should know".

"You plan on going through with the marriage"?

"No.......... I have two older kids, a boy and a girl who are twins. Their names are Kuzu and Kushina".

She went quiet again. This time for a much longer period. I couldn't tell if she was mad, angry, upset, confused, or all of the above".

"Toka".

"When were you going to tell me"? "As soon as I figured out how".

"Where are they"? "I don't know, my parents took me from them since they didn't approve of their father". "Are you still in love with their father"? "No, it was a long time ago. Your the only one that I love Toka, I promise you that". 

"How old are they"?

"Twelve".

"And your twenty-six....... I'm going for a walk". I said nothing as she stood up and left.  Little did I know we were being watched.

Ryuko

"It's getting dark Ryu, shouldn't we be heading home"? Aki asked as we continued our search for my brother. I was dressed in a red kimono top with black pants while she wore a white and blue kunoichi attire, both our hair's were up in ponytails.

"No, we're getting close to something I can just feel it". "You've been at this for hours, it's ok to go home and rest". "And while I'm resting my Nissan could be in potential pain. There's no telling what she could be doing to him".

"Ok, it's your call".

We continued waking. My sharingan was activated in case anything happened while Aki had her weapons concealed on her. We had been at this for two days straight but I didn't care. Tobirama had risked a lot to help me and I know how much Izuna loves him. I have to do whatever I can to reunite them. They deserve to be happy. They deserve to be with each other.

Our walk took us deep into the forest. We came across a waterfall that flowed into a large medium-sized pond. Aki was about to walk towards it but I stopped her and pulled us both behind a tree.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Kimiko walk towards the waterfall and go through it. A couple of minutes later my fists clenched together as I heard my brother scream out in pain.

Word Count: 664