My Hashirama

Madara

"So how did the meeting go"? I asked as he laid in bed wearing one of my shirts only. "Good surprisingly. We were able to convince them we learned we were being rebellious brats and were also able to convince them that going forward we're willing to give the marriage a try and be on our best behavior. Tobirama came up but I told father id simply have a chat with him".

"That's good". I turned from my desk smiling. "Have you heard anything from them"? "Izuna took him on a vacation to put his mind at ease. All he said was that Tobirama needed to get away for a few days". "I see.....I know he's safe with Izuna but I can't help but worry you know".

"The perks of being an older brother". He chuckled. "Did they see the necklace"? "No, I hid it under my shirt". "You said you and Mito spent some time together after"? "Mostly just talked. I told her about how we met which she seemed to enjoy. I'm not attracted to her or anything but I think we'd make good friends".

"You make friends with everyone you meet Hashi". "It's not my fault I'm cute and loveable". I chuckled. "Can we go out"? "Of course my prince".

I dressed in a black shirt, red flannel, black pants, and sandals while Hashi wore a green shirt, blue flannel black pants, and sandals. We found ourselves walking through the forest after leaving the compound and I smiled at how relaxed he was.

The warm sun shined beautifully on his tan skin as he took in the fresh air and smiled at the animals that would run pass or wanted to be petted. Hashirama thrived outdoors. It gave him a calmness I couldn't and helped to keep him grounded.

I didn't care for it too much but it's something that makes him happy so I'd gladly go for a walk with him whenever he asked. I'd go anywhere with him.

"San long"?

"Hm"? I asked with my hands in my pockets. "I get the feeling you want to educate me". "Pretty please". He looked up giving me puppy eyes. I gave him a closed-eye smile. "Go ahead, my dear". He smiled more.

"Well for starters this forest is home to three different types of squirrels, tree, red, and fox squirrels. Tree squirrels. are the members of the Sciuridae squirrel family and are commonly just referred to as "squirrels". They include more than 100 arboreal species native to all continents except Antarctica and Oceania.

They do not form a single natural, or monophyletic, group; they are variously related to others in the squirrel family, including ground squirrels, flying squirrels, marmots, and chipmunks. The defining characteristic used to determine which species of Sciuridae are tree squirrels is dependent on their habitat rather than their physiology.

Tree squirrels live mostly among trees, as opposed to those that live in burrows in the ground or among rocks. An exception is the flying squirrel that also makes its home in trees, but has a physiological distinction separating it from its tree squirrel cousins: special flaps of skin called patagia, acting as glider wings, which allow gliding flight.

The best-known genus of tree squirrels is Sciurus, which includes the eastern gray squirrel of North America the red squirrel of Eurasia, and the North American fox squirrel, among many others. Many tree squirrel species have adapted to human-altered environments such as rural farms, suburban backyards, and urban parks.

Red squirrels, The red squirrel or Eurasian red squirrel, Sciurus Bulgaria is a species of tree squirrel in the genus Sciurus common throughout Europe and Asia. The red squirrel is an arboreal, primarily herbivorous rodent.

In Great Britain, Ireland, and in Italy numbers have decreased drastically in recent years. This decline is associated with the introduction by humans of the eastern grey squirrel, Sciurus carolinensis from North America. However, the population in Scotland is stabilizing due to conservation efforts, awareness, and the increasing population of the pine marten, a European predator that selectively controls grey squirrels.