Snow Lilly

Madara

I smiled softly as I watched the sun rays come in through the window and gently caress his tan skin. He was sound asleep next to me and I was so grateful for that. He was exhausted both mentally and physically and needed as much rest as he could get.

I realized that after he fell asleep in my arms after having a panic attack. When we were younger I would sometimes see when he went quiet for long periods or cry behind a tree when he thought I wasn't looking. There were even times when he would sneak over to my house and cry in my arms until he fell asleep.

He never told me why and I never asked but now it was evident that he truly did regret what happened in the past. He looked so broken, so defeated. It's as if he gave up on everything. It hurt to see him like that. It hurt more to know that I was the cause of his attack.

You forced yourself to keep what you were feeling inside for so long. I can't begin to imagine how much hurt you've had to endure. Hurt that was caused by me, because I was too stubborn to take an hour out of my day and listen to your side of the story.

"I'm so sorry hashi". I whispered as my hand cupped his cheek and my thumb gently caressed it.

"Mmm Madara". He called out scared.

"It's ok Hashi, I'm right here, your safe".

His eyes opened slowly holding a sense of confusion.

"It wasn't a dream"? He whispered.

I shook my head. "I'm so sorry I hurt you gege".

"What does this mean for us? I'm so scared of losing you again but I can't give you what you want. I can't give you a child". He teared up. "Was that the reason behind your panic attack"? He nodded. "And the thought of you not being able to forgive me......you have forgiven me right"?

I pulled him closer to me with one arm around his back and my hand behind his head. "Yes, and from now on I promise to be more trusting of you. I know your taking a huge risk by being here, and for that, I am grateful to you, you, and Tobirama".

"All I want is to be able to take care of you". He whispered. "I know and I'll give you that chance. I won't leave you after the mission is over. If we have to adopt then so be it".

"Thank you, San Long".

Izuna

He snored softly as he lay on my chest. Yesterday had been emotional for the both of us and I could tell it took its toll on him. He had been keeping everything in for so long, scared of how'd I react. He can't understand why he hurt me because he doesn't remember doing it.

He only remembers telling his father no and having my blood on his hands the next minute. Someone did something to his mind and I plan on finding out exactly what that something is.

I swear I won't let anyone hurt you anymore more. My sweet Tobirama. My sweet, loyal, sensitive Tobirama. I love you so much

"Izuna". He whimpered. "It's ok, I'm here".

He looked up, then placed his head back on my chest. "So it wasn't a dream"? "Nope, all of that happened". "I'm-". "Don't you dare say sorry for something that wasn't your fault".

"Izuna".

"As far as I'm concerned your innocent Tobi". He smiled. "It's been a while since I heard you call me that". I smiled. "Get used to it, you'll be hearing it a lot from me". He nuzzled closer.