I Won't Let Them Hurt You

Izuna

"How are you feeling today snowflake"? I asked gently as we laid in bed together. Since finding out what his father did to him Tobirama's been staying at the Uchiha compound with me. I don't mind at all. I love spending time with him and this way I know he's safe.

"Like I don't ever want to go back there, not until Hashirama's clan leader at least". I kissed his head. "I understand". "I'm sorry I'm so weak, it feels like you always have to take care of me".

"I don't see it that way at all. Your one of the strongest people I know and I'm so glad you want me as yours".

"I'll always want you".

"I'll always be here for you".

"Thank you, Izu".

"Let me take you out today, get your mind off things for a while".

"I'd like that".

I dressed myself in a red shirt and black pants with my hair down. He wore a light blue shirt with white pants and had his hair brushed back with a few strands decorating his face. I knew exactly what would make him happy and headed straight there with him.

Him being trusting allowed me to take him to a village neither of us had been to before. We made our way inside and headed to one of the inns. It was a two-story brick building with beautiful greenery in the front yard.

A small pond was located near the entrance with rocks surrounding it and the front door was decorated with a pillar on each side. He held onto my arm and I smiled as we made our way to the reception desk.

"Hello gentlemen how may I help you"? "A room for two please". I said placing money on the counter. "Certainly". She took it and led us upstairs to one of the couple rooms. The walls were beidge with hardwood floors, a king-sized bed, and was connected to a balcony.

I watched as Tobi smiled and went unpack. He took his neatly folded clothes out and went put them in the closet. "Are you sure you won't get into any trouble? What if Madara or your father needs you"? Madara will be head of our clan soon I'm more than sure he'll be able to handle any situation that comes his way but if something does happen he knows how to get into contact with me".

"As long as your sure". "Try not to worry so much. This vacation is to help you relax". He smiled. "Feel like going out"? I asked leaning against the door frame. "Sure but where to"? "That's a surprise love".

Tobirama

I took a shower and dressed in a black turtle neck with white pants and made my way outside to meet him. He was wearing a red shirt with a black leather jacket and black pants. "Ready to go beautiful"? "Mhm". He offered me his arm and I took it.

We were met with nothing but smiling faces as we walked to our destination. It felt somewhat like home the only difference is that there were no sympathetic looks coming my way. It felt good not having people know who I was. I could just be me and enjoy my time with Izuna. My Izuna.

We continued walking for a few minutes but it became clear to me where we were going once we reached the building. "Izuna". He turned to me smiling before leading me inside. A lady handed him two pairs of tickets and we walked further inside.

I smiled big as I looked at all of the aquatic life surrounding us and held onto his arm tighter. "You remembered". I whispered. When we were younger I would go on for hours about the ocean and the animals in it. "Of course I did, it's something that's important to you". I smiled more and we continued our walk.

"You're the aquatic animal expert, teach me something". I blushed looking to the side. "Well for starters the brown sea turtles over there are called loggerhead sea turtles. The loggerhead sea turtle belongs to the Cheloniidae family, which includes all extant sea turtles except the leatherback sea turtle.

The loggerhead sea turtle is found in the Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian Oceans, as well as the Mediterranean Sea. It spends most of its life in saltwater and estuarine habitats, with females briefly coming ashore to lay eggs. The loggerhead sea turtle has a low reproductive rate; females lay an average of four egg clutches and then become quiescent, producing no eggs for two to three years. The loggerhead reaches sexual maturity within 17–33 years and has a lifespan of 47–67 years.

The loggerhead sea turtle is omnivorous, feeding mainly on bottom-dwelling invertebrates. Its large and powerful jaws serve as an effective tool for dismantling its prey. Young loggerheads are exploited by numerous predators; the eggs are especially vulnerable to terrestrial organisms. Once the turtles reach adulthood, their formidable size limits predation to large marine animals, such as large sharks.

The loggerhead sea turtle is considered a vulnerable species by the International Union for Conservation of Nature. In total, 9 distinct population segments are under the protection of the Endangered Species Act of 1973, with 4 population segments classified as "threatened" and 5 classified as "endangered". Commercial international trade of loggerheads or derived products is prohibited by CITES Appendix I. Untended fishing gear is responsible for many loggerhead deaths.

The greatest threat is loss of nesting habitat due to coastal development, predation of nests, and human disturbances such as coastal lighting and housing developments that cause disorientations during the emergence of hatchlings. They might also suffocate if they are trapped in fishing trawls.

Turtle excluder devices have been implemented in efforts to reduce mortality by providing an escape route for the turtles. Loss of suitable nesting beaches and the introduction of exotic predators have also taken a toll on loggerhead populations".

"I see, what about those jellyfish over there". He asked pointing to a tank. "Oh those, those are box jellyfish and are extremely poisonous. Their venom is considered to be among the most deadly in the world, containing toxins that attack the heart, nervous system, and skin cells. It is so overpoweringly painful, human victims have been known to go into shock and drown or die of heart failure before even reaching shore. Survivors can experience considerable pain for weeks and often have significant scarring where the tentacles made contact.

Box jellies, also called sea wasps and marine stingers, live primarily in coastal waters off Northern Australia and throughout the Indo-Pacific. They are pale blue and transparent in color and get their name from the cube-like shape of their bell.

Up to 15 tentacles grow from each corner of the bell and can reach 10 feet in length. Each tentacle has about 5,000 stinging cells, which are triggered not by touch but by the presence of a chemical on the outer layer of its prey".

"Dam". His voice was a mixture of shock and amazement. "What can you tell me about those tiger sharks over there". I smiled more. The tiger shark is a species of ground shark, and the only extant member of the genus Galeocerdo and family Galeocerdonidae. It is a large macropredator, with females capable of attaining a length of over 5 m (16 ft 5 in). Populations are found in many tropical and temperate waters, especially around central Pacific islands. Its name derives from the dark stripes down its body, which resemble a tiger's pattern, but fade as the shark matures.

The tiger shark is a solitary, mostly nocturnal hunter. It is notable for having the widest food spectrum of all sharks, with a range of prey that includes crustaceans, fish, seals, birds, squid, turtles, sea snakes, dolphins, and even other, smaller sharks. It also has a reputation as a "garbage eater", consuming a variety of inedible, man-made objects that linger in its stomach. Tiger sharks have only one recorded natural predator, the orca. It is considered a near-threatened species because of finning and fishing by humans.

The tiger shark is second only to the great white in recorded fatal attacks on humans, but these events are still exceedingly rare".

"I love how smart you are, it's incredibly sexy". He kissed me and I kissed back.

Word Count: 1405