You Dont Have To Be Afraid

Mito

The sun was shining down as I did laundry in the backyard. As a way to keep up appearances, Hashirama gave me a few of his clothes to wash for him so it would look like I was being an attentive fiance. My mother and Kimiko were with me.

Kimiko was washing the clothes Tobirama didn't have the chance to pack before leaving while my mother washed clothes for the rest of the family members as well as her, dad, and Kimiko. I never let any of them touch my clothes.

"Have you and Hashirama decided on a date yet Mito dear"? My mother asked. "No, we decided we want to get to know each other better first". "Did he say anything about Tobirama? Like where he was or what he was doing"? Kimiko asked.

"No, his brother didn't come up".

"Can you ask him for me"?

"Why"?

"Because it's the sisterly thing to do". "Since when do you act like a sister"? She glared at me. "You think your all high and mighty now don't you"? "Excuse me"? "You heard me. Hashirama's the oldest which means he'll be clan leader after Lord Butusama steps down.

Being his wife means you'll become Lady Senju meaning you'll have a ton of power. That doesn't mean shit to me though. You'll always be pathetic and worthless in my eyes. Everyone knows how much of a screw-up you are. It's a miracle Hashirama even likes you but that's all it'll ever be.

He'll never love you, no one ever will. Enjoy your power while it can because when Hashirama learns about the real Mito Uzumaki he'll dump your ass and you'll be on the streets where you belong".

Her words cut like a knife and we're filled with nothing but venom. I tried not to let it affect me but it did. I quickly gathered all of my clothes into the basket and left before anyone could see my tears.

Toka

It's been a few days since I've last seen Mito. Well, I have seen her it's just she doesn't come talk to me nor has she asked for my assistance. I know it was only temporary. I know it was just until Hashirama came back but knowing Hashirama I thought there would still be times where we hung out.

I didn't think I'd enjoy spending time with her but I do. I'm always wondering what she's doing, how's her day going, how's she feeling, and if her families treating her ok or not.

I know I'm not supposed to allow myself to get close to her but I can't help it. I can't help but want her.

"Toka"! I looked up from where I was sitting at and saw Mito. She was slightly panting with her hair down and her face was a little flushed. "Mito? What's wrong"? Without saying a word she locked the door and made her way over to me. She pushed me down on the bed before climbing on top of me and capturing my lips into a kiss.

My eyes widened in shock as she kissed me hard while cupping my face. "Mito"! "Take me Toka....Make me yours.....I want to scream your name as I cumming". She said in between kisses. "Mito what's going on"? "Please, I need you to do this for me please". She said lowering her Kimino revealing part of a lacy red bra.

She kissed me again but this time moved against me. I moaned a little as my hands found their way to her hips. Within a second she was flat on her back in nothing but her bra and panties.

"I'm not going to go easy on you". "I don't remember saying I wanted you to". I kissed her again my hair was already down as she cupped my face and kissed me hard in response. My hand moved down to her private area and gently rubbed her. "Mmm".

I continued as my tongue found its way inside her mouth. Back and forth our tongues wrapped themselves around each other coating the other in it's saliva. When I felt my hand start to get wet, she grabbed hold of my shoulders.

With two fingers I pulled her panties down and stuck the same two fingers in her. "Aahh"! She moved away from the kiss and looked at me in shock as my fingers went in and out of her. "Feel that Mito? Does it feel good feeling my fingers inside of you instead of your own"?

"Ah, Toka". She moved against them gripping my shoulders tighter. "Your so beautiful you know that"? I moved my fingers faster. "Ah, aahh"! "So fucking beautiful, especially with your hair down. Wear it like that more often for me will you princess". "Ugh ah".

I unsnapped her bra and took one of her breasts into my mouth sucking it. "Yes, mommy"! I watched as her head tilted back and moved against my fingers more. They moved in different directions as she squirmed underneath me.

"Fuck yes! Toka"! She screamed louder as I hit a certain spot over and over. "Fuck me"! She cried. "Ah, aahh aahh"! She gripped the sheets tight as her cum covered my fingers. I took them out and made her watch panting as I licked them clean. "Oohh".

"I'm not done with you yet". I made my way down and immediately started sucking her clit. "Toka"! She screamed moaned arching her back. "Just like that, just like that! Aaahhhh"! I looked up at her. "Your mouth feels so fucking good"!

I stopped, pulled away a little to spit on it while using my fingers to rub it in, and went back to sucking her. "Yes, yes, yes"! She grabbed her breasts squeezing them. "Fuck me just like that, please mommy"! I moved my face up and down sucking her harder.

"Don't stop! Ugh, it feels so good"!

So beautiful

"Toka! Toka"! The next thing I knew cum was covering my face. I watched her come down from her high and moan as I licked her clean. While she was panting I made my way back up, sat on her face placing my hand on the headboard, and started riding her mouth.

"Oh fuck". Her tongue found its way to my clit and started playing with it as I moved up and down. "Just like that baby, such a good girl". She placed her hands on my hips and started sucking. "Ah fuck"! I tilted my head back while thrusting my hips upwards. "Just like that"! She continued and a few seconds later cum was covering her face. I got off her and cleaned her up the best I could.

"Hold me". She looked up at me with nothing but desperation. I laid down doing as asked covering us both. "I didn't think you had it in you". "I've never done anything like this before.........I just wanted to know what it felt like...I can't do this with Hashirama".

"Your not attracted to him". "He's very attractive but he's only a friend to me, if my mother or sister ever found out I don't know what would happen. I'm already a disgrace to them as it is. They wanted me to marry him but now want to say I think I'm better than them because once I do marry Hashirama I'll become Lady Senju and have power I didn't have before.

I don't care about any of that though. I just want to be able to choose who I want to be with and be happy but I can't. I don't regret what he we did but I know it can never happen again". Tears were falling from her eyes. "Why not"? "They'll hurt you like they did Missy. She was my only friend and they took her from me".

I held her close as she cried.

Word Count; 1323