The Second Attack

Izuna

Madara and Hashirama have been gone a while now. I can't help but feel as if something has happened to them. If they couldn't find any fire wood Hashirama could simply just make some with his wood style it wouldn't be hard for him.

The idea of him picking Hashirama over me doesn't sit well with me, I know why he did it. We can't trust the Senju brothers to be alone with each other but I also can't trust Hashirama to be alone with my brother.

What if he tries to take his other eye out, it's a miracle he didn't lose his eye or his sharingan that day. That's nothing compared to the thought of losing him though.

Poor Ryuko's in so much pain right now and we have to rely on a myth to save her. It should be one of us instead, she didn't deserve any of this.

I thought to myself as I caught fish in the lake while Tobirama gathered stones for the fire pit. So far I had caught four, four more and the four of us could each have two.

"If you're considering Hashirama into your meal plan you don't have to. He's been vegan for about four years now". I didn't turn to him. "That's surprising since your father is well known for hunting". "The idea of something dying so he could eat never did sit well with him. He doesn't even drink regular milk".

"You"? "Sometimes but only when I feel like it. It doesn't bother my stomach but if Hashi were to eat meat now it would make him incredibly sick". "You're trusting the enemy with information like that"?

"One your not my enemy. Two, you would never do something like that". "You don't know me Senju"......"I used to". "Key words being used to. You gave me a permanent scar as a reminder of why I can never trust you". "Izuna I-". He was cut off by a sudden change in the air. It was calm before but now it gave off the feel something bad was about to happen.

I activated my mangekyou and was able to catch a kuni that came flying towards me. "Lord Tobirama are you ok". One of two Senju warriors asked approaching me. "So the two of you are working against us". I said glaring at the two newcomers.

"Of course not, I wouldn't do that to you. I don't know why they're here". "It's ok my lord, you don't have to continue to be afraid of him. We're here to bring you and Lord Hashirama back home". "So much for helping us". "We are here to help you. Water style, gunshot"!

From his hands I watched Tobirama launch massive-sized blasts of water at his fellow Senju. It hit them directly on sending them flying onto the ground.

"I don't need your help I've got this". Electricity surrounded my sword as I watched one of them stand to his feet and charge at me. "Lightning burial, banquet of lightning"! I used my sword to create several thunderbolts in the air that went flying towards him.

"Earth style, mud wall"! A giant wall of stone appeared in front of him blocking it. "Very well then. Lightning style, lightning fang". I created a current of electricity and using my mangekyou sent it towards the wall and made it go around it hitting my target and causing him to scream.

"You bastard"! His friend yelled jumping me from above. "Water style, water dragon"! Water in the shape of a dragon launched at him hitting him dead on. "I told you I didn't need your help". "I can't allow you to fight them two-on-one. You need your chakra more than I do, besides if anything happens to you Madara will kill me".

He has a point. Maybe he is telling the truth.

"Fine, get the ground wet for me and get on high ground". He nodded. "Water style, wild water wave"! He shot a blast of water from his mouth and instead of his fellow Senju member aimed it at the ground getting every inch of it wet before jumping into the water and disappearing into it.

That works to

I placed my hand on the ground charging my attack.

"Lighting style, spider web"! I watched the electricity surge out of my hand covering the ground in a huge spider web and elecuriting both targets.

"Izuna". Madara said coming back. "Your late".

Tobirama

My entire body was shaking as everything calmed down after the battle. Madara and Izuna were talking to each other while Hashi sat in our tent. I could tell something had happened between him and Madara and didn't want to push until he was ready.

I on the other hand was different. I could never handle my panic attacks on my own but I couldn't bother him right now and Izuna wouldn't understand.

He probably wouldn't even help me if he saw me like this. I'm not a priority to him right now his sister is. That's the way it should be. I wanna be in his arms so badly but I'm scared. I'm scared he'll reject me. If only I could remember what happened that day. If only I could remember why I did what I did. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself.

Just breathe, just breathe. Slow deep breaths. You're ok, you're ok. No one's gonna hurt you. Izuna's fine. He didn't get hurt. Madara still has his brother

It took a while but I was eventually able to calm down enough. When I came back Izuna gave me a suspicious look but neither he nor Madara asked about where I was or what I was doing. Hashi looked up at me concerned but I simply shook my head and took a seat next to him.

The four of us ate in silence. Izuna didn't bring up the topic of our fight nor did Madara ask. Whatever had happened between the two of them I could tell Hashi was still taking it hard. He hid it well from Madara but I could see the sadness in his eyes as he slowly at his rice cakes and drank the water he had on him.

"The two of you should get some rest". I was the first to break the silence. "Out of the four of us, you're the most important aspects. Hashirama and I are just here in case either of you get hurt. I can take first watch". Izuna gave me another look before finishing his fish and standing up.

"I agree". He went into his and Madara's tent. Madara finished his food in silence and went join his brother a few minutes later. It was just the two of us now. The silence filled the air as we both ate slowly. Neither of us knew if we should be the first to talk which only made the tension grow more until he finally spoke.

"Somethings bothering you. What is it"? I looked down. "...........I had a panic attack after you and Madara came back. You were clearly upset and went inside the tent so I didn't think to bother you with my bs".

He pulled me into a hug right away. "It's not bs, your my little brother of course I'll want to be there for you. My feelings aren't more important than yours". I hid my head in his neck. "I was so scared Izuna would get hurt again".

"The two of you were attacked as well"? "You and Madara too"? "Yeah, they were sent by dad to bring us back home. I don't know why I didn't see this coming sooner. I should have warned him". "Is he hurt"? "No thankfully but I believe this just made it a lot harder for him to trust me".

"I hate this". I clung to him tighter. "It hurts so much". "I know. All you want to do is go to the person you love most and lay in their arms until the pain goes away. You want to listen to their heartbeat, allowing it to lure you into a peaceful slumber and be able to wake up with his strong arms around you letting you know your safe and nothing will happen to you but you can't because you're the one person he thought would never betray him".

"Hashi"? I looked up at him worried, his head was down as tears rolled down his face. "I fucked up so bad". I held him tighter.

Word Count: 1435