Returning Home Part 3

Tobirama

This isn't fair. Izuna and I are finally back on good terms but now there's a threat of me being taken from him again. What's worse is that he probably doesn't even know. I need to go and tell him but I don't know how.

I don't know how he'll react to the news of me having a fiance and potential wife. Will he be mad? Will he accuse me of not trying to fight for us? That's not at all what's happening. I'd do anything to make sure I stay with Izuna but I know my father.

There's no telling what he'd do to Izuna to keep me in line. It's always been so easy for him to manipulate me into doing what he wants regardless if I remember it or not.

I hate it. I hate the fact it's so hard for me to stand up to him. All of my life he's called me a freak, abomination, reject, white-haired Uchiha, worthless, pathetic, etc. Could it be that some part of me still wants to be acknowledged by him? To know that some part of him actually loves and wants me as a son?

I did my best not to cry as I thought to myself in my room. Aki came to check on me but understood that I wanted time to myself. I wanted to make sure my emotions were under control before I went see Izuna. I intended on telling him everything but didn't want to have another breakdown in front of him. The last thing he needs is a partner that's weak.

"Oh thank goodness your finally back". I lifted my head slightly to see a young woman about 5, 5 wearing a light pink kmino with a light blue waistband come into my room. Her long red hair was down decorating her back as her blue eyes held a mixture of surprise, relief, and concern.

"I'm Kimiko Uzumaki, it's so great to finally meet you. You look tired, should I run you a bath or message your shoulders"?

"Neither". I said in a low deep voice.

She was taken aback but soon recomposed herself. "I don't think you understand, our fathers made an arrangement that says we're to be married a few months after you and your brother return home. My elder sister Mito is telling Lord Hashirama the same news right now".

I stood up glaring at her, If she was scared she didn't show it. "I don't give a dam what agreement was made I had no say in this so I won't be participating in it. You're wasting your time trying to get into the Senju clan through me.

I don't like you, I'm not attracted to you and never will be. I already have someone that wants me and I'm not going to keep him waiting".

"Him? Nope, there will be none of that. My job is to make sure you stay in line and that's what I intend on doing. You will not go off disobeying your father's orders anymore nor will you be leaving to the Uchiha compound or wherever this "him" lives at.

You will stay here with me, you will be faithful to me and give me as many kids as I desire and act like the obedient son your father wants and the loyal attentive husband and father that I want and deserve".

"I don't owe you a dam thing! I'm tired of having my father control my life, if you can't see that what he's doing is wrong then that says a lot about the kind of person you are. That girl is a child! She's eight years old for Kami's sake!

She didn't deserve to suffer the way she did! Hashirama and I helping Madara and Izuna was not only the only thing to do it was the right thing to do"!

"I'm not worried about you Tobirama, either you comply willingly or your father will simply brainwash you again". My entire body froze. "W what do you mean by that"? "Have you seriously not figured it out yet. Lord Butusama wanted Izuna Uchiha dead and knew you wouldn't do it willingly so he had you brainwashed, it's as simple as that".