His Gift

Tobirama

Dear Tobirama

I'm sorry. I'm so so so so so so sorry. If I had known that's what he was going to do I promise you I would've stopped him. I can't begin to imagine how much pain your in right now just know just know that I'm here for you and will do whatever I have to do to make dad pay for what he did to you.

I love you so much. I hope you and Izuns enjoy your time away. I'm more than sure he's taking care of you I'm not worried about that. Just enjoy your time together and be happy. Don't worry about me I'll be fine, Madara will protect me. I love and miss you and so do Kwarama, Itama, and Aki. Until we meet again. ❤️

                                Sincerely Hashirama

Aniki

"Is that from your brother"? Izuna asked coming into our room. I nodded. "It is, he understands why I left and said he'll try to stop our dad. For me not to worry and just enjoy my time away with you".  He came and sat behind me, placing me in between his legs with his arms around me and chin on my shoulder.

"Believe what he's telling you, baby, our brothers are anything but weak. If anyone can put a stop to Butusama it's them". "I'm scared Izu, I don't wanna lose anyone". "And you won't". He kissed my cheek. "I promise you you won't".

"Can we go out later I uh".

"I understand".

His hands moved towards my pants carefully undoing my belt and sliding off my pants with my boxers. I laid back against him more as I felt the softness of his hands rub my inner thighs while purposefully missing my member. I breathed out with my head against his shoulder.

"Have you ever jerked off before my love"? "Yes".

"To the thought of me"? "Yes, Izu".

"Did I scissor you in those dreams". He whispered in my ear while inserting two fingers inside me. My breath hitched as I looked at the ceiling. "So tight". "Izuna". He took my shirt off with his free hand and kissed my shoulder. "Ah".

His fingers moved in and out of me at a regular pace. His kisses soft almost feather-like

"Ngh uh". "Does it feel good my love"? "So good ugh". "I love you so much you know that"? Hid fingers moved faster. "Ah! Izuna"! He sucked on my neck. "Ah, ah, ah. Oh fuck Izuna. Oh fuck". "Beautiful, absolutely beautiful". He muttered.

"Y Yours"? "Of course your mine. You will always be mine. My beautiful snowflake, my beautiful Tobirama". "Izuna"! His fingers hit a certain spot within me. He wrapped an arm around me holding me in place as his fingers continued to move in and out of me.

"Please don't stop, please don't stop. Daddy"! "Such a good boy". Without warning a cock ring was slid onto to my member with me on all fours. I let out a loud scream as I grabbed hold of a pillow to scream into.

"Daddy! Daddy"! "Fuck your so fucking tight baby". "It feels so good". Tears were starting to roll down my face as he pounded into me from behind. It didn't take much for me to surrender to him. My body acted on it's own. This is the first time we've been intimate with each other but his touch felt so familiar, so comforting. It's as if we were lovers in a past life that reunited with each other in this life.

"Say it again"! "Your mine and only mine, no one else will have this body but me. No one else will be able to pleasure you the way I can". He whispered in my ear. I whimpered. "So good". "Your doing so good for daddy. Your such a good boy for me snowflake".

"Daddy". I cried. "Want to cum for me baby"? I nodded. In a matter of seconds, the cock ring of slid off and I screamed loud as I came on our bed and felt him cum inside me.

"Thank you, thank you so much". I whispered.

"How are you feeling"? We were lying in bed together. My head was on his chest as his fingers gently passed through my hair. "Good, amazing". He kissed my head. "Sore"? "Yeah but in a good way". "That's good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself". I nuzzled closer.

"What's going to happen when this is all over with Izu"? "Well if I had things my way we'd get married in a few years and start a family of our own. Madara wants to build a village where everyone will be safe so I'll probably end up being one of the village officers".

"That sounds perfect for you". He smiled. "Maybe an adviser if either Madara or Hashirama decide to be chief. Knowing Hashirama he'll more than likely want to be in the medical field". "Yeah I can see that. Tobi, I know your worried but I have something that'll help but your fears at ease for a bit".

I looked at him confused as he sat up and reached into the dresser but immediately understood when he took a clan necklace out. My breath hitched as he sat behind me placing it around my neck.

"Izuna".

"Look at the back beautiful". I turned it around

                  Izuna

                    X

               Tobirama

I turned around in his arms and hugged him while crying happy tears.

Little did I know we wouldn't stay happy long

Word Count: 922