Kidnapped

Butusama

My blood was raging as I sat in my office. Tobirama still hadn't returned home despite Hashirama stating he'd talk to his brother. It could only mean one thing, he was with that bastard Izuna and was running away from his responsibilities, from Kimiko.

I needed to put a stop to this but rumors started that Izuna was nowhere near the Uchiha compound and it had been that way for a couple of days. If I had to guess I would say Izuna took Tobirama and ran off with him somewhere. The only question is where.

Izuna would more than likely take him somewhere remote. Somewhere there are no ninjas and is quiet as to not raise suspicion. He'd take him there as a way to calm him down and help him relax even though there's no reason for any of that.

"Lord Butusama"? Kimiko called after knocking on the door. "Come in dear". The door opened and she walked in boring right away.

"Has there been any word on where Tobirama is"?

"No their hasn't".

"Do you know if Lord Hashirama has spoken with him, I'm worried". "Your concern is warranted but all Hashirams has said is that he'd talk with his brother. He hasn't told me if he has or hasn't yet".

"Let me go looking for him, I guarantee I'll be able to find him". "It's worth a try, you should know that there's a good chance he's with Izuna Uchiha".

Hashirama

It was a nice day out as Mito and I laod in the grass together. The sun was warm with a gentle breeze blowing in the air, both of us completely at peace.

"Madara and I slept together". I said smiling. "It's about time". She smiled back. "How was it"? "Amazing". I smiled looking up. "I feel protected in his ams, safe and warm. It's as if nothing can hurt me as long as he's around".

"I know exactly what you mean". "Oh, have we found someone we like"? I turned my head to her smiling still. "Mhm, Toka. I hope that's not weird". "Not at all, I hood she makes you happy". She giggled a little.

"Lord Hashirama"! Both Mito and I sat up as her sister came running towards us. "Yes Kimiko, what is it"? "I was wondering if you've talked with Tobirama yet. I haven't heard from him in a while and am starting to get worried". "I haven't talked to him yet but I assure you he's fine. If there was something going on with him is be the first to know about it".

"Did he tell you where he was going"? "No, not did I ask. As his elder brother I've decided to give him the privacy he needs. When he comes back is when ill talk with him not a second sooner". "Bu—". "You heard my fiancee, you can go now". Mito said sitting beside me. She looked at me as if she wanted to say more but walked off instead.

The encounter with Kimiko had left both Mito and I a little shaken up. Once I had recovered enough I said my goodbye to Mito and made my way to the Uchiha compound right away. I headed to the main house and headed straight upstairs to our room, their I found him sitting in bed reading a scroll.

"Has Izuna contacted you"? "Not really. Why"? He looked up. "I'm worried, Kimiko came asking if I've talked with Tobirama and I just have a bad feeling". "Hopefully it's nothing, did you tell her about the letters"? "No, of course not but she is the kind of daughter-in-law my father wants. She's obedient and never causes trouble.

Senju females aren't allowed to fight but he has made acceptions on rare occasions. Can you please write Izuna and ask him to be on the lookout for anything suspicious, I don't want to worry Tobi"? He stood up, made his way over, and wrapped his arms around me. "I will, I promise you your brother will be fine". I hugged back. "Thank you, Madara".

Izuna

"How are you feeling baby"? I asked getting ready to head out as he laid in bed under the covers. "Like nothing can hurt me with you around". His head was turnt to me smiling. "That's good, that's how I want it". I pecked his lips. "Do you have to go"?

"Unfortunately yes, we need snacks for our movie marathon tonight". He smiled more. "What do you want for dinner tonight gorgeous". "Hm, baked salmon with mashed potatoes and garlic bread". "Consider it done angel". I gave him one last kiss before heading out and making my way into town.

Each person I person I passed by was nice either waving or saying hi and in return I did the same. "Hello there Izuna, how are you and Tobirama"? The vegetable cart lady asked.

"We're fine, probably end up heading home in a few days". "Aww already, it feels as though you just got here". I gave her a closed eye smile. "I know but we both miss home". "That's understandable. What can I get for you". Before I could answer I was struck in the back of the head hard.

Tobi

Word Count: 881