Traveling Alone Together Part 1

Butusama

I glared at all six of my men as they laid in front of my desk rieving in pain. They had came home but when I didn't see my sons with them I lost it on them.

"What the hell happened"?

"We're sorry sir but Lord Hashirama and Tobirama got in the way. They protected the enemy from us". "So you're telling me you have nothing to show for your work. All six of you are useless to me".

"I did manage to damage their sharingan. I have no idea how long it'll last but they can't see at the moment".

"Hm".

Hashirama

"This doesn't feel right, Hua Cheng never gets hurt this easily".

"A lot of things have happened since then. He has siblings now and one of them is in a lot of pain. He's worried about her and keeping all of his pain inside. Especially now since he and Izuna are separated".

"You need to tell him you remember your past life. I truly believe that will help the two of you become close again".

"I understand your concern Ruoye but the last thing I want to do is add to his stress. He's dealing with enough already".

"This mission can't be the last time you talk to each other".

"It will be, it has to be".

"Master, your close to a mental breakdown. I can feel it".

"This mission isn't about me, it's about Madara and his siblings".

"He still cares about you".

"He doesn't trust me".

"Get him to trust you. You never give up this easily".

"Xie Lian, never gave up that easily".

"You are Xie Lian".

"Hashirama, where are we"?

"Where walking along a dirt road. It's mid-afternoon right now. Do you need a break"? He shook his head.

"We need to keep moving. The sooner we get to the snow mountains the sooner I can meet up with Izuna and we can get the snow lilly".

He subconsciously held onto me tighter as we walked.

"I understand".

"H has this ever happened to you before? Has one of your younger siblings ever been in a situation like this"? I smiled. "No thankfully. Tobirama rarely gets sick and Kawarama and Itama never stayed sick long, the same is for Aki".

"Injuries"?

"Only the normal amount, Aki however isn't a kunoichi. Our father forbade it for all Senju females. My mother had to quit her job and become a healer instead. When Aki was born father blocked her chakra points".

"Ryuko couldn't stop talking about becoming a kunoichi. She loves it and I love training her. She's a fast learner and naturally gifted. I couldn't be prouder if I tried".

"She's lucky to have you as her big brother. Maybe one day Aki and her can train together. Father doesn't know this but before I left I unblocked her chakra points".