Returning Home Part 1

Mito

The weather was nice and the sun was warm as I took a walk through the forest. I had somehow managed to successfully get away from both my mother and sister without them noticing and was now enjoying some peace and quiet.

My hair was done in its go-to space buns as I wore a white kimono with a light blue waistband. I usually wore my hair up when it was hot to keep it out of my face and prevent myself from getting even hotter. 

"Lady Mito". I sighed mentally as I heard Toka call out to me. I stopped in my tracks and waited for her to catch up.

"Yes, Toka San"? I turned to her once she was beside me. Today she was wearing a tube top with a plaid shirt over it and a pair of tight black pants. I turned my head hiding my blush.

"It's not safe for you to be outside the compound. Enemy ninja could attack you at any minute". "Do my parents and sister know I've left"? "No ma'am but-". "No buts, as long as I get back before they know I'll be fine. You worry too much".

"It's my job to make sure you're taken care of until Lord Hashirama gets back. A letter just came in saying he and Tobirama will be back in a few days". "Really, from how you dress I wouldn't imagine you to be one who follows rules".

"It's not that". She said looking down.

I walked ahead. "You can tell me while we walk". She was hesitant but followed along. "Hashirama and Tobirama are the only ones I have close to older brothers. Growing up they always made sure I was taken care of and looked after.

My father was Lady Tsyukiyama's brother so after my parents' passing I stayed glued to them, along with Aki, Kwarama, and Itama their the only family I have. I came out to them when I was thirteen and they were nothing but supportive".

"I'm sorry, come out"? "I'm a lesbian Lady Mito, I like girls".

"Oh, now I understand. Thank you for sharing that with me".

Maybe that's why I feel different.

"You're welcome. Lord Butusama and I but heads but I don't care. All I want is for my cousins to be happy". "Do you think forcing them to marry strangers will make them happy"? "No, I'm just doing this until they get back. When they do is when I'll worn them". I nodded. "I understand".

"I'm sorry you had to be dragged into all of this family drama". "It's perfectly fine, I'm quite used to drama". I gave her a closed eye smile. "So are you uncomfortable here"? "Not everything about the compound is bad". I smiled. "That's good to hear". She smiled back.

Madara

The journey back home wasn't as stressful as the journey leaving. Hashirama had wrapped the flower up in a protective cloth and put it away safely until we returned home. I was glad for all of this to be over with soon.

After today Ryuko will start to feel better and Hashirama and I can talk more about what our future will look like going forward. I just hope he doesn't get into too much trouble with Butusama.

I looked behind me and saw Izuna and Tobirama playfully whispering amongst each other and smiled. Seeing my little brother happy is all I want. For him and the rest of my younger siblings as well.

Hashirama came closer gently brushing our fingers together. He looked stressed, and I not wanting that immediately took his hand in mine giving it a gentle squeeze.