HIS FORBIDDEN LOVE

Y/n walk out from the mansion without glancing anyone. Taehyung was in living hall saw her running from stair he tried to stop her but she only said she will meet him later.

The driver was gonna drive but she stopped him and snatched the keys from him and sit on driving and started the car. Without wasting a sec she gone from kim mansion her mind was stuck in wht happened outside the taehyung room. She is burning in rage tht person knows her - she clench on steering wheel. And remembering that bastard words.

Flashback :

Junjae : you are like her

She turn around and there was junjae standing smiling wide. She try to control herself.

Y/n : wht you talking about?

Junjae : don't pretend now ms. Jeon

Y/n look towards in bewildered how he knows her.

Junjae: because of your this beautiful face.

He said closing the distance . He tried to crase her cheeks but she back away.

Y/n : stay in your limits KIM J UN J A E.

She said gritting her teeth junjae just smile and walk in circle around her.

Junjae : the same eyes, the  face, the same long hair, the same attitude, the same anger and the same smell.

He said sniffing her hair from behind. Y/n jerked away fron him and turn around ready to slap him but he grabbed her hand and pinned her in wall.

Junjae : fierce are we - still same

Y/n : because she was my mother you Fucker.

She said kicking his all generation.

He jerked away in pain. But laugh.

JUNJAE: i can't believe how can two person share same face same name  and personalites. You know your mother to attract me because of her fierce personality just like you doing jiha.

Y/n look at him in confusion. He just laugh. And stand properly.

Junjae: ohh how can little jiha know tht how tempting her mother was.

Y/n clench her hand in fist.

Junjae : let me tell you the story of my forbidden love my love.

He said crasing her head. This time she didn't back away. She is on ear because she don't know anything about her mother And this person relation .

Junjae : i think no one knows and understand this quote better thn you 
" Villan is not born they are made "

He said circling around her. She was looking at him or we say piercing his soul but we ain't lying he liking it.

Junjae : Me, my jiha and your so called and useless father jeon junghoon were in same university. I used  to admired her soo much or you can say loved her i still do.

He put his hand on y/n cheeks.

Junjae : but tht jeon came between - he was a mere gangster but still i make him my friend and wht he did steal my jiha from me. My jiha was soo kind this world was so cruel to me calling me monster and with names wht i did to them huh just fill my desire and needs. I beg to tht girl to be mine for one night but she denied and call me monster tht wht she saw that night a monster amd at the end she died i didn't killed her. I swear. Thy all call me monster but no one see this from my side. But my jiha was not like them she used to call me  fallen angel-