MINE TO RUIN !!👿🚫

This chapter contains little torture!! I warning⚠ u all!! Enjoy it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~continue ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is gone after doing her work. Tht place is silent only hyunbi breathing can be heared. She didn't kill her wholy but she is going to die slowly slowly.

Yumi pov :

I was running from her hell, tht scary . I hate it i hate her. She is monster, a monster only think about her i wanna throw up.

I see i came in road. I'm walking now looking here there but i don't wht to do. Can i call taehyung but i don't have his number. Shit. I listen someone shouting from behind -

? : there she is!!!

I turn back and saw 2 men running towards me. No no!! Y/n trick me. No i wannna be safe. How just run yumi!!

I started ti to run and they both men following me.

I was looking back tht i didn't see a car coming towards me. I stop in place in shock!

Is that end??

I'm going to die??

But i wait for the pain but it's never come i open my eyes and saw car stopped inches from me.

?? : yumi???

I saw the person come out from the car and it's jimin -
Soon other too come and I'm never this happy in my life. There was he standing in front of me. My man whom i wanna meet. Now y/ n y are gone!! * smirk in mind*

I run to taehyung and hug him. He flinch little

Me : taehyung save me!!!

Jimin: wht happen why u are here and why u running in middle of the road yumi?

I pulled away from tae and now I'm sniffing i remember all tht torture of y/ n.

Me : sh-e ki-ll her she -

Taehyung: who?

Me : hy-nbi she- the-re

Hyun : hyunbi wheree? Wht happen to her.

Me : she kill - hyunbi-ver-y badly

And i brust out in front of then!

They all shocked!

Hyun grab me and yell at me.

Hyun  : where is my sister? Where is hyunbi?

I just pointed toward the direction and he grab my hand and run towards there. Wow!! It's happening with my plan y/ n was there ! Why not  i show them who is y/ n. Thn they will believe me!

We all run outside the hell. We all are standing. In front of tht basement. Or we a godown.

Me : there, she kill he-r!! She kill -hyu-bi. Merc-lessl-y

I said crying loud and hugging my tae. Nxt sec they push me little and grab my shoulder and shout.

Tae : who kill her? Who is the fuch tht she? Can't u fucking tell me her name or u wanna die by my hands .

I'm scared of him he growl. I'm going to say her name.

Me : she is y-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I was going to say y/ n but i feel a sting of pain in my head . I feel my nerves lossing. I feel  my self lossing. I'm falling down, darkness taking over me. I'm dying! Is she kill me. I can't even open my mouth to say her name. I wanna tell tae i love him. I wanna tell him tht y/ n is not like what she shown herself. She is mystery a mystery who hiding many secret. But i can't even say her name to taehyung. I'm looking at him and i can see he is shocked not only him but all. I look at tae but i saw someone behind him. There she is  THE DEVIL standing and  smirking at me. Is she  planned this! Yes yumi she planned this! I feel my self falling down. I don't know when i lost my energy to stand properly ohhh is because I'm dying.