DESTRUCTION ☠️

No one pov :

In night when the whole seoul is sleeping i  peace .. Someone is planning of seoul destruction..  IN DAEGU

  IN DAEGU

There are mny people.. Some are standing and some are sitting.. Some are busy with  laptop,  Bluetooth

Y/ n was walking in room.. The only sounds is of y/ n footsteps.

Noah : they are in high security.. I think they know what we are planning..

Enseoul : yes!! After the yesterday attack they are alert.. Our mans are keeping eyes in that clain office and warehouses what we do now y/ n

Y/ n : is our man was in weapons warehouse.. each of the  alternate gang

Noah : yess they are .. Our man are there.. Keeping eyes in their every place..

They have information because y/ n stole the data from Kim's warehouse..

Y/ n : BLOW THEM

Enseoul: WH-at

When y/ n say they all stop working.. Who is hearing her they also stop at their track . Y/ n sit in chair with a creepy smirk.

Y/ n : what.. I said BLOW their weapons house.. Because how i see there are no one in residence.. Near the warehouse.. If there are some than i don't care .. Just set fire  in there warehouse.. Other work the fire will do

Noah :  but there are people in warehouse..

Ens : she is right... And don't forget there are weapon.. It's will be great explosion in that area

Y/ n : than...noah  They are our enemies.. When time will be come thy will  oppose us.. I'm only setting two target with one arrow. And en's.. Don't be dumb.. We all know they will not  have any nuclear bomb there in warehouse.. They will only have guns and some other weapons.. I just want a blast..

En's : and why that.. When you attack someone you take the weapons.. Why you want blast this time.

Y/ n : * she place the hand on table amd glance at laptop screen where are the live footage of the enemies warehouses and a creepy smirk appear *

Because i only want to attract the government... If there will be blast.. I'M sure.... The police and media will be there and once the media know about that this is a weapons  house.. Than it's will be spread like a fire.. And if they know that this a Kim's, min's, Park's, Jung's property think about that.. What will be happens to their so called reputation..

And you also hear the news.. That choi' s are no longer mafia's because the death of former Daegu  king choi Jaehyun.. There is no hier of choi's and the only daughter of choi's is miserable Of her father death who is recently reached to Daegu because her mom is in hospital.. Than who is against this mafia's.

And if our plans goes how we decided it than that three  hidden gems  will be out soon.

En's : that was the good plan..

Noah : yes.. I will set up everything..
* in Bluetooth*

Y/ n : in one  hour i want you all to blow that weapons house.. I want tomorrow news All about this explosion.. And if any of you get caught by cop's or the their man's.. Than kill yourself before they caught you .. Or i will gonna find you and surely send you in hell.. UNDERSTAND!

They all in together

yES PRINCESS!!

Noah : i hope you will handle all of the things and make sure no one will be suspect choi's for this..

Y/ n pov :

This meeting was in my mansion.. Basement no one knows about this room expect my family.. We all handle every plan from here . I came  to Daegu because en's did only one mistake.. Call me in my phone  .. My phone is still hacked by them.. That because i have to cone here.. Taht no one will suspect me.. I call Halmeoni by my phone.. To inform the hackers taht en's only call me because mom is sick.. And we have to fly daegu.. Mom is truly sick because she fainted yesterday.. Because of weakness.. She is still in shock. What happened to dad.. And she is winning to stop this..

I reached hospital with mom clothes and dinner.. Only to show off because i know that Kim's are following us.. Everywhere..

After changing mom in new clothes we reached home.. I tuck her in bed.. And go to my room.

I'm just waiting for the tomorrow news... Of DESTRUCTION of that bangtan