the entry of KIM JUNJAE

Kim mansion :

Y/n and taehyung just reached kim mansion it's early morning when thy reach seoul. Both family is together .

Thy both came out from their car and started to walk inside the mansion taehyung grab her hand tightly making y/n smiling wide. She still can't believe tht kim taehyung and she is together now and she will make sure -it will be forever.

Taehyung : ahemm someone is smiling wide today hmm.

He said nudging y/n playfully with a smile.

Y/n stop and turn around with the same smile.

Y/n : why not finally you are mine taessii.

Taehyung just blush making y/n smirk she walk towards him.

Y/n : are we blushing now? Mr. Kim

She said poking his stomach with her finger.

Taehyung : nope you are blind soon to be mrs. Kim.

He said flicking her head and she rub it pouting, yes she is pouting taehyung feel his heart melting. He seeing the same y/n when thy both were friends.

Y/n : in your love your highness.

She bow dramatically making him laugh soon she join them.

? : ahemm?

Thy both turn around and there was park jimin looking at them annoyingly like he didn't smile seeing them happy before thy turn around.

Jimin : we are waiting and here you both playing.

Y/n : aishh - this

Taehyung: ehh jimin how are you broo.

He said hugging jimin making jimin laugh.

Jimin : you talking like we met years after.

Y/n : yaah like as you are his girlfriend. You didn't hug me like this.

Jimin : seriously are you jealous y/n thn be ready to be a burned chiken. Come on tae let's go i miss you.

Taehyung just laugh and pull y/n together who was glaring at jimin.

Mr. Kim : finally you both are here.

Y/n : sorry uncle kim.

She said looking down.

Hara : no it's okeyy i hope now you both clear all misunderstanding?

Taehyung : yes halmeoni we did. Now I'm ready to marry her.

Thy all smile.

Y/n : but aren't you all mad at me like i -

Iseul : yes we are but sumi and en's didn't let us. Y/n ahh - you just has to talk to us why you did this all.

Y/n : sorry eommaa but tht time i was soo much in emotions i didn't think anything.

Haejong : yes y/n we were angry but now seeing my y/n happy our all anger flied away.

He said chuckling and y/n just ran to hug him.

Nari : okk okk now let's go and eat breakfast. You kid come we will serve breakfast.

The older leave the kids alone. Y/n was smiling because everything is going smoothly and she think sometimes how?

Suga : soo ms. Mafia queen are you going to return our weapon or not.

He said raising his eyebrows.

Y/n chuckle and turn around thy think she will get serious but she was smiling.