CUTE 🙈

Eternity later....

Let's continue...

Sumi and me reached home, we enjoyed.. Play games, eat cookies, did homework and also small fight because she is childish an I'm here a old grumpy. Halmeoni love her and at night she leave for the hostel. She is living in hostel because her parents are in town she came here to study.

Next morning same routine, i wake up by halmeoni voice,  did morning routine and go to dine eat breakfast and i go to change for college

My today clothes..

I ran to  my car , I'm not late but i have to pick sumi  , we decided yesterday that i will  up her from hostel. We become very good friend but she doesn't know who iam actually. I  don't want that she  hate me . I make friends rarely and connect with them souly that i will kill anyone for them and i will die for them.

The driver stop car and sumi came and we ride to college.

We talk and laugh and reached college in some time.

We walk to class while she was  facing me  and walking towards class, she will hit her on something I'm scared because she is not looking straight and yeah I'm right she bumped..

?? : You bitch can't you walk properly.
the girl said nah shouting.

Sumi : I'm soorrryyy
sumi said bowing hundred times. This girl.

??: What sorry what if this coffee spill in my clothes because of your blindness.
she said and other laugh like this is joke or something.

Sumi ; but it's didn't.
she said politely. Woahhhmy my brave girl.

??: Yuri this little piece of shit replied you back.
that girl which name is yuri her friend said.

Yuri : you bitch.
she raised her hand to slap sumi.

This is enough , i can't control now, take it bitch now.

I grab her hand and fold it behind her back and she screamed in my ear OH god, she is girl or speaker.

Me : she said sorry, can't you understand huh? And she is walking facing me she didn't saw you but you are not blind ryt why didn't you saw her ? Or are you too blind?
i said smirking and leave her hand. And take my steps towards her.

Yuri : you bitch, you mess with wrong girl, you are new i thin--
i cut offf her by
Spilling the COFFEE which she holding on her hand, now is on her head.

I heard everyone is holding their laugh including sumi, she is trying not to brust in laugh.

Me : just shut the fuck off , I'm not interested to know who you are, what you are, understand.
I said and walk away from her, sumi also follow me.

I can feel someone stare on me and i look at my right side Nd there is the person who is stealer of my sleep. KIM TAEHYUNG. He k
Is also controlling his laugh. My cheeks are heating to see him smiling. OH GOD not again

Taehyung pov:

I'm with jimin and heading towards my class but we stop middle track too see yuri, i hate her she is a bitch always Try to cling on me. And than my eyes shift towards that girls, yeah she is that lost girls, and the girl who give a different vibes the locker one , today she was smiling and she also looking beautiful but when yesterday i saw her eyes they are mysterious. Something wrong with her.

Jimin : She looking like snacks ryt.
jimin said elbowing me.

Aish this boy , he is no. 1 flirt of the world. I gave him glare.
Than i hear that bitch shouting ,yuri. I saw there and see she was shouting on the second girls who was that locker ones friend and the locker one stood still, she is not doing anything or saying.

Yuri raised her hand to slap that girl i was going to run but jimin stopped me And i look at him in confusion but he pointed to them and i looked back where the lost girls are and seriously i wwas shocked.

The locker one grab Yuri hand and fold it behind Yuri back, and i heard Yuri scream . And than she said something and leave Yuri hand but Yuri also said something and that locker girl grab the coffee and spill in Yuri head.

Pheww, i was trying not to laugh same as jimin.

Jimin : I'm wrong she is not snacks , She will make anyone her snack.
jimin said and i nodded he WAs ryt.

She came towards us and she stop and look at us i think she heard us giggling and i saw her cheeks are turn red is she is blushing.

Cute!
And she ran from there and we all laughed on Yuri who was burning in anger and embarrassment, she is not gonna stop here.

                       »»——⍟——««

Okkk I'm done, i don't think what I'm writing its not paln. I was writing randomly i hope it's cone to you all well.

Okk byee take care i update three parts one from her's obsession and two from ocean of love plz read to that book also.

Tata🥰