KIM 's

After saying the kim dad head hurts i force. Him to sleep... Because he is still weak. Now he is sleeping... But who kim i heard this name first time but after listening to kim i miss him my kim taehyung. Is he also missing me.. Or still thinking about that hyunbi kyunbi girls.. Believe me god if i was there now.. I  kill that girl till now.

Enseoul : y/ n... We caught that the lee and his wife.. And his brother... His child is still out of our range. I don't know how can i track them.

Y/ n : don't worry... Seeing their father dead body they will be run to us... Than i will send them to their parents.

After meeting doctor uncle.. Me and enseoul leave for to create hell for that's Lee' s.

I enter in our daegu basement... Where we kill thousand of the people... Today again there will be blood.

In the basement :

Me : hellooooo Mr. Lee hyun

Lee : you... Why I am here you devil * in anger tone *

Yeah he calls me devil after i kill his son in front of him mercilessly.

me : bhaaaaaahhàaaaa yeah iam devil... And i think you have to fear from this devil..* i said in darkness taking a round of him *

Hyun : my foot... I will afraid of you * he said gritting his teeth*

Me : you will lee... When i will kill your beloved one, one by one * i said facing him Smirkely *

Hyun : haaahhhaaa you can't... My family is far away from here.. This time you can't kill anyone like you kill my son.

Me : E N S E O U L* i cal him gritting my teeth *

After listening me enseoul.. Throw his wife, brother and his brother fiance in floor.. And i can see how the Lee colour change... I smirk in Lee's change

Hyun : kyo-omi... How dare you y/ n to touch my family...  * he said in anger but i can see the fear in him *

Me : what happened.. Lee... Shockdled that how can i caught them huh.
Believe me... You will regret.. Of your all sins and words.. Which you used just now... And don't worry Lee family... Your beloved kids will be there soon... I can't separate this beautiful family. Just like you try to did.. To me * i said gritting my teeth *

I take the iron rode.. And  head towards lee

Kyoomi :  leave my husband.. Plz he didn't do anything.. Plz he is in your father age.

Me : father...haahahaa.. This bastard..is never be like my father.. And wait mrs. Lee i will kill him mercilessly.. Because i promise my dad to show him a beautiful hell * i said bending towards mrs. Lee. *

Kyoomi : plzzz

Lee : you want to kill me ryt than kill me... Let's my family goo y/ n.. They didn't do anything...

Me : my brother is also innocent.. Remember lee * i said dangerously going towards lee*

Lee : tha- t was the past * he said whispering *

Me : it's was but for us.. It's was painful and i will kill everyone.. Who is responsible for that. If you wanna save your family than tell that name who is supporting you * i said looking into his soul*

Lee : wh-o

I laugh on his scared face... Let plsy the game.

Me : enseoul

Just than a gunshot can be heard in basement.

Lee , kyoomi, his brother : SARAaaaaaa

Me : the N A M E  * i said stretching the name *.

Lee  : i don't know anything... Leave them you devil * he said in anger * amd it's pissed me

Me : E N S E o U L....

Another gunshot heard again.

Lee, kyoomi : noooooooooo sohyunnnnnnn

Me : N A M E * i said sitting in chair like a queen *

Lee : leave them.. Plzzzzz

Me : it's time to end this game... After sending your wife to your beloved brother and his fiance.. i will kill your child in front of your eyes ense-- * kyoomi cutt me off *

Kyoomi : not my child plzzzz, hyu- nn plz tell her the name plzzz sav- e my childs plzz * she said going towards lee *

Me : you are still quiet lee.. I think you don't love your family.. Okk now time to end this pain ENSE- * lee scream when enseoul point his towards his wife*

Lee : KIM 's they sup- port me.. Now plz leave her , she didn't do anything plzz...

Me : kim" S.. Who are they...

Lee : they.. Are the no. 1 mafia of South Korea.. And the mafia king is

KIM TAEHYUN...from Seoul.

To..

Be...

Continued.....