HER MADNESS

where whole bangtan is grossed in meeting her taehyung is thinking about her

where whole bangtan is grossed in meeting her taehyung is thinking about her. He is hurt tht the day he saw y/n she didn't even glance ar him. But he shrugged it telling his heart and brain tht she didn't knew about him. One thing is anger him  - the way she loook at jungkook. He don't like tht. Jungkook is different when he is with y/n.ge cried hard when she is icu 5 years ago. Whole family is dazed seeing their maknae crying for a girl who he don't even know. When thy asked he only said he don't know but he feel like crying after seeing y/n in pool of blood and he is reason behind it.

Taehyung was not in his sense, he didn't even talk to anyone tht day in hospital. When the older said go home he leave the hospital but he will be liar if he said - he is not anxious when leaving from hospital. Everyday he wait for a news of y/n health. He never got and at the end she leave Seoul for forever.

His is unaware of her obsession - ge always think she didn't love him because she said she knows tht he is tricking her. Buf at the end he truly loved her.

Mr. Kim and mr. Choi tell him to move on after 2 years of tht incident. When thy got to know she forget everything. Tht day taehyung is hurt very hurt because y/n only forget him and the moment he enter in her life. It's make him think she never loved him. He moved on in tht moment his childhood friend aeri came back. He date her only because she propose him and in bitterness of y/n forgetting him. He wanna move on from y/n, and now when he tried she came back.

Jimin :  are you listening me tae.

He said pulling taehyung out of his trance.

Taehyung look around him and notice tht meeting is already over.

Jin : wht you thinking taehyung.

Jungkook : of coursly About her.

Taehyung :  shut up I'm not thinking about her.

Jimin : who?

Taehyung : who who wht? Aren't he talking about y/n.

Thy all gasped.

Junkook : i was talking about aeri your soon to be wife.

Taehyung hit the reality. Tht he si going to marry aeri and now he thinking about
y/n.he stand and walked away in anger thinking about future tht she never gonna be his.

Hoseok: he is thinking about her?

Namjoon: i don't know hyung how to react on this.

Jin : he still not moved on from her

Jimin : I'm thinking about her - wht will happen if she remember everything.

Jungkook: I will gonna die.

Jimin : yea of coursly you almost  killed her. But I'm not talking about tht. How i saw her one thing is clear she loved him - the way she look at him when she is dying tht was love. How she gonna react hearing taehyung wedding.